Purchasing a Box - HELP!

LairdandSloane

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Hi all,

So I'm travelling up to Melbourne next week to purchase my first box of AFL series 2 in about 4 years! Probably will have to go to the Zone, of course I'm gonna have to pay up but it is what it is.

Not sure which box to choose though, it's between these ones:

09 Pinnacle
07 Supreme
05 Dynasty
04 Conquest
04 Ovation
01 Authentic

What would you guys suggest?

Cheers :)

Hm interesting, what makes you think that mate? I know that the redemptions are some of the best ever produced.
The redemptions. Redemptions, redemptions redemptions.
The base cards and other sets are beautiful, and the redemptions are the greatest redemptions ever.

Get a Brownlow Tri-Sig and you'll have an ice cold $1000+ in your pocket

Haha I would, but I'll probably be getting some of that later in the year back in Tassie, can't wait to get my hands on a Jacobs/Brouch sig though

Tassie represent!
There might not be many left later in the year mate, one of the best releases in a long time. Might sell out. But if you really want one of these boxes have a crack at the 2001, you might snag a captain sig redemption.

If you want to shop at a better place, sunshine collectables has a shop in braybrook , very good prices, very good range.

Last edited:
Hi There,

I took my son to Melbourne that weekend to watch the Crows v Carlton, We also bought a box of 2005 dynasty, tSaturday morning, as well as numerous loose packs;

2005 Tradition - 2 packs - 2 diecuts
2005 Dynasty - 8 packs - all die cuts
2004 Ovation - 4 packs - all common
2004 Conquest - 6 packs - one AA
2007 Supreme - 8 packs - all HoF,
2015 Honours 2 - 4 packs - common
and Footy stars with nothing too special.

I thought we may have at least something different being random cards,

In the process of busting box will post results later tonight

Was that at Cardzone? I was going to pick some random packs from there while in Melbourne next week but one hit in over 30 packs isn't a good ratio. More than bad luck to me.

Yes it was at Card zone, we spent a good half an hour in their, thought about buying individual cards we need instead, but thought they were very pricey, ended up my son and I thought it would be more fun busting packs and see what we got.

Also we had 4 packs 2003 ultra xl, one aa

We still have 6 packs to go from the dynasty box, we only open one pack per day

Was that at Cardzone? I was going to pick some random packs from there while in Melbourne next week but one hit in over 30 packs isn't a good ratio. More than bad luck to me.

Cardzone don't search the boxes, many an awesome card been pulled from random packs there over the years.

Guess its the luck of what they give, which is half the FUN, wont stop us doing it again next time

Same as buying a box, never know what's in it, or that's the way I look at it.

Back
Top Bottom