Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
Hey guys,

I really want to get my hands on one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131009988448&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I have messaged the seller and shipping is $56.55 for one o$69.60 for two.

$56 is high for one box, but half of $70 seems good.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to go halves in getting 2 of these?

I can either order it myself, and get money from you, or if you're concerned, I'm also happy to do it the other way around.

If I purchase them though, I am able to forward your box to you (within Aust) for free postage through work...

PM me if anyone is interested.

You spend money on grading cards and money on graded cards but won't shell out 56 bucks for, by the look of it, I fricken awesome case??

We really need a head shake smilie on here!

@slobbythegreat I dont mind the case price, but when you add the $56 shiping its then $120...

will he move on the 56? Have you looked around for custom builders here in australia? It looks simple enough....for graded case holders which im sure are all over ebay...you just need to get the dimensions and have someone build the box around it....you could probably find a woodworker who could build you a mahogany stained one for about 30 bucks so then all your doing is paying for those crappy cardboard things. I'd be getting the dimensions and doing that.....actually there are a few guys on here who are into building frames and things. im sure guys on here will help out but again the postage will be a pest

great certified miniset btw!

Thanks mate.

Do you know any of the ozct members who could do something like that????

Maybe they could make them in bulk and sell to members.

i cant remember off hand mate but there were a few threads with guys creating frames for jerseys etc....there are a few handy guys around but i cant remember who they were...they may no longer be active on the site. there was a guy on here who framed up some jordan things...actually it was a jordan sweet shot auto that he pack pulled...maybe try searching that...the mods might be able to help if they get off their stinking useless a$$es and stop playing golf and rambling on twitter!!

You could try CantFly I've heard he is pretty handy with the wood.

I know he built himself a sweet display case

Back
Top Bottom