PSA and Becket Grading

Ok, I did a bulk BGS submission around 5 years ago for members on here and these are some of the hurdles I had to go through with customs as the declared value was quite high.

first up you only need to complete customs forms if the insured value of the goods is over $1000AUD

You will need to complete an Export Declaration (Form B957) Customs will use this form to provide you with an Export Declaration Number which Australia Post require if the insured value is greater than $2000. Yes there is a $1000 difference but you will still need for reasons I will explain below.

You will also need to complete a Form B319 (Registering as a Client in the Integrated Cargo System) You will need to chose both the Importer and Exporter Option. This form is because you are sending goods out of the country with a value of greater then $1000. Even though you only need the Exporter option it is free to get both options so I would apply for both.

The forms are all here

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4288.asp

Don't be afraid to call Customs are they were very helpful.

When the goods are returned You need to produce the Export Declaration Number to prove the items are returned goods although with the submission I did Becket quoted themn as returned goods on their customs forms so they got straight through customs without any delay.

I'm thinking of organizing a PSA grading submission. I have access to BGS via COMC so I can do that any time, plus I have some vintage stuff that I'd like to grade.

So first I need to gauge interest to see if we can make it happen:)

Who would be interested?

Here are the 2 main options I would be looking at:

REGULAR *
$18 per card

Any card with a declared value under $500 must be submitted at this service level or higher.

ESTIMATED Turnaround: 10 Business Days

or

BULK SERVICES

Id be keen

How many cards are you looking at bud? I saw you mentioned your Jordan RC above. We'd have to do a separate form for that one as it's worth more.

Wouldn't be too many, maybe 5 or so and a couple of them re-grades

Yeh I would be keen. Probably have about 5 cards I want to get graded. all around the $30-$50 range
I like BGS as it gives sub grades, but open to psa

Also keen if BGS. Probably about 5-10 cards all up. Im NSW based if that helps.

I have a membership still with PSA, happy for someone to use it so they get the specials they have each month :thumbsup:

PS: Expires early Jan 2017

I have a membership still with PSA, happy for someone to use it so they get the specials they have each month :thumbsup:

PS: Expires early Jan 2017

You might be a massive help to us.

And to the others wanting BGS, it would be very easy to just post to COMC.

Back
Top Bottom