PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

I'm guessing Cousins in. Gay will be a stretch this season as he's taken a backstep. I can't seem to hit anything with him anymore. He had A+ looks all game last game but nothing doing.

just pulled off a big come from behind win against the jazz was down by 12 but came back to steal the win , looks like im gonna have to get a centre fron the free agents list , chandler got injured and i had to use frye as a centre and dont think it will go down well against better centers , but chandler was only out for 1 game so he is back now , weber must of been shell shocked to make it in the allstar team and gave up a nasty 8 turnovers but had a awesome shooting game which is usaully the opposite for him , he isnt a big scorer mainly just good d and passer , i dont think ill make to much noise this year but in the next 2 years i see a championship coming to milwaukee if things go right

Bobcats nearly pulled off the comeback against me then. Was up 10 at 3/4 time, but game was tied with 40 seconds remaining. Gay then made a 3pt play with the dunk and 1 and the game was locked up. Cousins POG with 16/7/3/3/3, Augustin 14/2/8/2/1, Gay rebounded from some recent slumping for 17/3/1/2/1 and Green bounced back also with 13/3/1/2/2. Thornton the only starter to not get a block but had 12/4/5/1. Good win by the boys.

yeah gonna play the wizards next than hopefully by tonight ill be able to play michael , we tried today but wouldnt let us play as it wasnt ready, came up a day early lol

yeah gonna play the wizards next than hopefully by tonight ill be able to play michael , we tried today but wouldnt let us play as it wasnt ready, came up a day early lol

Don't think you'll be playing the Wizards next...as that's me! :lol:

---------- Post added 01-12-2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

So when do 2k update their rosters and add the rookies and stuff?

Don't think you'll be playing the Wizards next...as that's me! :lol:

man what am i on lol , i meant the thunder , and i wanted revenge after last years finally and got it , another solid win for the bucks ,

---------- Post added 01-12-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

well im keen when ever you are michael , played all 3 games that were waiting for me today lol now im in your boat with only our game available lol,

The Wiz keep rolling. Now up to 17-4 with my 4 losses being Sim CPU, Sim EmVeeSpree, Cut-out Sim Keefy and Cut-out Sim Michael. Got a couple of toughies though soon as my next 2 games are Diddy and Jaames. Real people always much harder than the CPU! Looking forward to hopefully having a real person game that doesn't cut out for seemingly no reason...

j_keefy84 let me know if you have a chance to play our game tonight.

Was just in the 3rd Q in a game against the Nets then I get a pop up saying the league was advancing and the game is no longer available to play. I won the sim so I'm happy about that cause I was winning the game. Looking good for a play off spot :)

The Wiz keep rolling. Now up to 17-4 with my 4 losses being Sim CPU, Sim EmVeeSpree, Cut-out Sim Keefy and Cut-out Sim Michael. Got a couple of toughies though soon as my next 2 games are Diddy and Jaames. Real people always much harder than the CPU! Looking forward to hopefully having a real person game that doesn't cut out for seemingly no reason...

Yeah dude hopefully tomorrow night we can play I'll be out till maybe 1030 - 1100 pm though

Finally got to play a game post trade and have to say I'm loving it
Ibaka / Speights / JJ Hickson front court rotation is pretty bloody good...

Maybe get our game done tomorrow night after the Foo Fighters concert James :) I have about 2 days to get the game with Diddy done and nearly 3 days for our game :)

---------- Post added 01-12-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Yeah dude hopefully tomorrow night we can play I'll be out till maybe 1030 - 1100 pm though

Finally got to play a game post trade and have to say I'm loving it
Ibaka / Speights / JJ Hickson front court rotation is pretty bloody good...

Yeah sorry about earlier. Was setting up to play and fell asleep on the couch! :lol: I'll be out til 11:30-12:00 tomorrow night also, Foo Fighters concert in Melbourne.

Maybe get our game done tomorrow night after the Foo Fighters concert James :) I have about 2 days to get the game with Diddy done and nearly 3 days for our game :)

---------- Post added 01-12-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Yeah sorry about earlier. Was setting up to play and fell asleep on the couch! :lol: I'll be out til 11:30-12:00 tomorrow night also, Foo Fighters concert in Melbourne.

Cool.....there is a high possibility I could be a wee bit **** faced when we eventually play lol
All good though It may improve my game haha

wow just had a major scare against the timberwolves , 3 minutes in i was down 14-3 and got as bad as 21-5 , i thought i was a gone but made a huge comeback to make it even by the start of the last , was even pretty much the hole game but came out on top by 4 in the end i think lol

keen when ever you are michael for our game , we should be right now to play it

Blazers downed. Luckily my D was strong...cause it took me 6mins to hit a field goal in the 3rd! :lol: Also luckily, that didn't matter too much since I was up 18 at the half. Was up 23-22 at one stage, but then finished the 2nd on a 19-2 run. Maynor was the saviour getting us started again in the the 3rd. He had 10 points on 3/3 from the field and 2/2 from the line in the 3rd, with the rest of the team scoring 5 on 1/10 shooting and 2/4 from the line...

Gay got POG...but his stats were only 7/3/2/4/1...which shows how much of a **** game it was and how much it was a team effort in the end.

Got a trade accepted too. Sending the 2 RCs Sparks and Holt for Seraphin of the Bobcats. Clears me a roster spot, which I need since I had 13 guys under contract and 3 1st round picks, and gets me a PF that is only a year older than Sparks, also a PF (whom was the only player of the 2 getting court time), but has better potential and the same rating. Will be hoping to bring back Maynor but right now I'm struggling to see how it'll be done, so I'm gearing up to have 3 roster spots for rookies and Vasquez playing the reserve PG position.

well its getting close to PLAYOFFS :) looks like it is gonna be yet another great series , its been a really tough year for my bucks been really struggling in every game against the computer , at the start of the year i was 2-3 and thinking this is gonna be a long tough year but i have manage to turn it around to be 20-5 which is a pretty massive effort considering all my games against the comp this year have been close compared to last year when i was winning by 20 lol , all my losses this year have come from the computer teams . its good because it makes you think a hell of a lot more .
Tough couple of games coming up with michael and his warriors, emveespree and Ben who i think may be the one to beat this year , his young team is getting better and better but who knows , Playoffs are a whole new ball game lol

Finally had a non-cpu game with Diddy. It blew out quite early unfortunately for him as he seemed to struggle to adjust to having Curry playing hurt (which would obviously be a huge adjustment!) My bench played pretty much the whole 2nd half and Dudley got POG as a result with 13/6/1/3/1. 6 Players in double figure scoring, 10 players with 8 or more points. All players playing 11 or more minutes. Starters had less court time than the bench :lol: Really liked Seraphin's hustle (my new trade acquisition). Had 8/3/2/1 and at least 2 of those boards were offensive. Both of us butchered our rookies a little :lol: Beasley for him was 6/24 from the field and Fordham for me was 5/13.

Good game mate. Was basically down to no Curry in the 1st half! He showed up in the 2nd half and stabilised the ship somewhat but was gone by then.

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 05:43 PM ----------

James, are you around later? We have about 10 hours to finish our game!

well thats as close as i like it lol hornets pushed me all the way to over time until durant just exploded and ended any hope of a hornets win , now i have michael and emveespree looks like a tough few games ahead

Back
Top Bottom