PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

just heard from jaames michael and he has been sick all week but still wants in , so dont drop him

---------- Post added 26-11-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

Mate your health is more important than a game lol, good to see you back mate :)

---------- Post added 26-11-2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

just wondering how many games against humans have been simmed by everyone
i have 1 simmed game so far but its about to go to 2 with the game with jimbo
just hoping that everyone else has 2 games against human teams simmed to cause i think michael is holding out on booting jimbo til my game is simmed to make it evan with the 55pts for 75% of games against humans ?

Had sim games against EmVeeSpree (I was away :(), Jimbo and I guess technically John (keefy) cause it cut out and simmed in the 3rd quarter...

So I'm preparing for potentially losing Maynor...he's asking for a deal starting at more than 5Mil a year! And I don't think I can resign him at season end, despite his restricted status, by going over the cap...so looks like I'm stuffed. Hence the trade of Smith for Vasquez. Vasquez a 6'6 PG with solid ball handling and passing and can hit a jumper. Plus he has good potential and a year running (pending team option) on his contract. That at least covers me at the point. And with a rather large deal I had on the table having been rejected, I have a couple of 1st round picks to use this draft.

And on the 2k side of the coin guessing they'll be patching up the missing rooks
Wonder if they'll appear in our OA I'm guessing not :(

And on the 2k side of the coin guessing they'll be patching up the missing rooks
Wonder if they'll appear in our OA I'm guessing not :(

Nah they won't... :( I wanted some Klay Thompson!

---------- Post added 27-11-2011 at 12:44 PM ----------

The rookie C Jennings for the Hawks just found out what it's like to be in the NBA against a C that's had a couple of years to develop...he had 2/6 and a steal in 21mins on 1/4 shooting against Cousins whom finished with 27/8/1 and 2 blocks on 11/15 shooting in 21mins. Lopez had 8/5/1 off the bench also. Hawks lost by 22. Augustin did it all with 5/3/7, 4 steals and 2 blocks and Nick Young off the bench with 10 points was the only other Wizard to score in double figures in a team effort.

just dropped another game by the computer by 14 against miami , was up by 11 at the 1st than just turned to sh$t , all my losses by the computer lol, they have it in for the bucks this year

It may just be...PM me the league link :)

---------- Post added 28-11-2011 at 05:12 PM ----------

Well both Michael and I just took down the Griz. Though contrasting games it seems as he came front behind to win in OT with Lebron going for 29 and Roy 27, while I lead the whole way holding Bron to 14 and forcing them into a largely team effort. Nice comeback though it seems Michael! Must suck trying to stop Beon when you've got Beasley guarding him lol

To my game, I'm not going to lie guys, Cousins is almost cheese now. I've never used a more dominant C in 2k...and I've used Howard before! I always decided to use jumpshooting Cs in 2k11 cause I simply couldn't get in done inside, even with my C, but Cousins doesn't care lol 37/7 from in this game on 15/20 shooting. The way he moves offensively it's almost hard not to go to him at times and in my last couple of games he's been matched up with Gooden, Maxiell and the rookie Jennings. He also rarely turns it over. DJ went for 26/2/7 and a block also.

It's time you take the step Nen ---> http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/fantasy-leagues/110238-ifbl-nba-fantasy-league.html#post997240

Seriously, it's all the aspects of managing a team like 2K online association except scores are based on NBA results instead of playing a game. The team page picture there of Sacramento is Andrew's team. He likes to think he's a shot at the title this season but last season he choked in the playoffs :eek:

Hahaha I would've gone close but i traded with a used car salesman in Jersey

And i'm a foot and a half shorter than him :lol:

I just realised why he's crap on D against other 4s - He's only 6-7!

Went into Denver with McGee out for a game with an ankle.
Dirk showed why he'll be starting at the allstar game again - 34 on 16-24 - Really carried the team
Dropped my guard a little in the 2nd, but the big fellas Meyer and Petro are really rewarding me on D - causing lots of missed shots

Came out on top 71-66, Denver seemed shocked after the game...

I am now if you're still around... just got back from basketball.

---------- Post added 29-11-2011 at 11:30 AM ----------

Looks like i have another sim game coming up...haven't seen Jaames around much in-game.

I was online for about 5 hours last night. Logged in at around 9pm. I can only play games after 8pm.

Back
Top Bottom