PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

, just traded mike miller and one of my rookies for michael redd , was really disturbing me seeing him at detroit so moved him back to milwaukee , lets hope his knees last 2 more years lol as for me im finished trading this year think its time to settle this team down now ,

:lol: I'll give it a crack :D We'll see if the game chooses me this season.

Still weighing up trade options...I have far too many draft picks for the number of roster spots. Think I need a draft pick fire sale! Was happy to have gotten Holt in my trade with Phoenix. Holt and Sparks were my 2 late 1st round picks I wanted, and now I have both :D Not sure about my open trade I have on the table now...having 2nd thoughts.

Is Jimbo leaving the league? Dallas have some enticing trade options :lol:

Don't think I've forgotten our battles on previous titles. Could never get over the hump against you! Money on you to take it out... Since Vivo isn't in this league ;)

Nuggets are the latest victim. Downed by 26? I could not buy a jumper early, so uncharacteristically for me I had 20 of my 1st 27 points in the paint! As my shot started dropping I pulled away. Cousins was unstoppable. 26/7/2/2/1 on 13/14 shooting just dominating Brand. Arthur off the bench had 6/8/2 and while DJ only scored 1 point (on 0/2 shooting) he had 9 assists.

Finally had a win of my own against the Thunder :D. Dirk got his groove back with 42 on 18-21 shooting. McGee had 21, but 4-10 shooting and 4 TOs.
I had just signed FA Johan Petro, who is rated about the same as my rookie centre - but I feel with a another 7 footer on the team I have some more flexibility at the 3 & 4 spots. I was able to rotate Dirk, Tayshaun and VC through the SF without compromising my frontline

I lost my first game of the season. Actually, i was down by over 30 at one point. After every Qtr i was thinking, "this is ridiculous, things are about to start going my way"....they never did. 16 turnovers! Missed shots everywhere. CPU put 90 on me! Didn't i say only last night that the game could turn on me at any moment :)

well shows having a 4 day break doesnt help , just got hammered by the kings , they shot 64% the whole game lol i was doing everything and they were still hitting shots lol , the computer has it in for the bucks big time this year with every game being a major struggle , redd is gone with 2 crucial turnovers in the last think his days are gone lol, really suxs having 3 games just sitting there ,

Well Jaames last post on the forums was the one in this thread about wanting a trade so he has vanished from everywhere, not just the PS3. Will have to give him the benefit of the doubt for now because he was involved in everything previous to this.

I'm sure you'll get the Diddy game done, he is around a fair bit.

yeah diddy im not worried about , that should be played we have ages on that , just need to get to march when i have 10 games in a row which will be good practice

Just got it done, steppy way too good down the stretch Durantula unstoppable, Brevin Webber was pretty handy too
Bucks are all round solid

Webber got hurt thought YES, a break for the Magic.......on walks Aaron Brooks uuurgh

cheers air diddy for a great game , he has a beauty in beasley , i consider sjax a dam good defender and beasley did well , with the battle of the rookies bevin weber and lee beasley was going really well than BANG weber twisted his ankle and i thought he was a goner , but to my surprise he came back after half time and did reasonable well considering the injury , weber ended up with 17pts 8 assists and a few rebounds and i think beasley had pretty much the exact stats minus the assists but he doesnt play point so i wouldnt pass either LOL, carnt buy a win against the computer but havent lost against human yet lol WTF lol

---------- Post added 25-11-2011 at 07:10 PM ----------

Webber got hurt thought YES, a break for the Magic.......on walks Aaron Brooks uuurgh[/QUOTE]
yeah brooks is way to good for a backup PG but he will walk out at the end of the year lol

Just had a big scare against the Thunder! Looked like it was going the way your game described above would Michael. Was down as much as 18 in the 1st quarter and started the game on 0/8 shooting. Was down 13 at 1/4 time. In the 2nd, I quickly closed the gap and got up by 3 at one stage, then they dropped a bunch of jumpers and were up 6 at the half. 3rd quarter was a bit tit for tat, until I got a small run near the end of the 3rd and was up 1 at 3/4 time. Last quarter I took control. Lead by as much as 11 before finally winning by 5 as they yet again came back! Man was that a tough game! Cousins POG with 14/4/3/4/3

cousins sounds like he is having a cracker of a season mate , just noticed if jimbo leaves , it leaves 2 human teams in the west lol looks like michael should have a decent crack at making the finals this year , looks a little bit tougher in the east as i feel its gonna be a battle for spots in the eastern playoffs . finally only have jimbo's came available and no more games til the 4th of feb so looks like im on a break again lol but should have a few games open up overnight for me , my game with jaames got simmed overnight with a handy win away from home for the bucks

Magic have all of a sudden gone to $hit started the season 7 - 2 now fallen to 8 - 8
With games against Digeze, Nen and Keefy due in next few days

On a brighter note Curry opted to resign with the magic on a 6 year bazillion dollar deal ending any trade speculation ;)

Well the flogging i received to end my 10 game streak has been reversed quickly. Knocked off the Pacers by about 30 points. Rose a 31pts, 10 ast game and Beasley chipping in with 24-7. Impressed with the 7 boards for Beasley as he usually refuses to partake in defense.

---------- Post added 26-11-2011 at 02:53 PM ----------

Re: Jaames- I see he tried to login a few times last night, but the login each time only lasted a few seconds. Maybe he is having connection/internet problems at the moment. He hasn't logged in for a week which is about 2 months worth of our season time. I'm thinking we remove for now and then re-invite once he is able to get back online (which we should be able to do when the last bit of the 2k website goes live).

Any other thoughts?

Took down the Suns by 32. Had 20 steals! Resulting in 21 turnovers for them to my 5 and getting me 28 points off turnovers to their 2. Augustin player of the game with 16/3/8 and 3 steals. Cousins a double double with 18/10/1 and 5 steals!

[/COLOR]Re: Jaames- I see he tried to login a few times last night, but the login each time only lasted a few seconds. Maybe he is having connection/internet problems at the moment. He hasn't logged in for a week which is about 2 months worth of our season time. I'm thinking we remove for now and then re-invite once he is able to get back online (which we should be able to do when the last bit of the 2k website goes live).

once you leave a league there is no coming back unless you use a different psn name , he is pretty active on this site but have noticed he hasnt even been on here for 3 days so gonna leave the ball in your court mate with that call , and whats happening with jimbo is he in or out still have 8 days to play it if he is still in

Any other thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Hey guys so about being inactive during this week. Been really really sick and hadn't been able to play. I logged in last night to see if anyone I had an upcoming game with was online. I'm feeling much better now and will be back to 100% active. Always free to play games after 8pm.

Sorry again.

just heard from jaames michael and he has been sick all week but still wants in , so dont drop him

---------- Post added 26-11-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

Hey guys so about being inactive during this week. Been really really sick and hadn't been able to play. I logged in last night to see if anyone I had an upcoming game with was online. I'm feeling much better now and will be back to 100% active. Always free to play games after 8pm.

Sorry again.

Mate your health is more important than a game lol, good to see you back mate :)

---------- Post added 26-11-2011 at 04:08 PM ----------

just wondering how many games against humans have been simmed by everyone
i have 1 simmed game so far but its about to go to 2 with the game with jimbo
just hoping that everyone else has 2 games against human teams simmed to cause i think michael is holding out on booting jimbo til my game is simmed to make it evan with the 55pts for 75% of games against humans ?

Back
Top Bottom