PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

had my first prac match with new team (or old team lol)
had to go at 3 qtr time but james had around 20 points, 9 rebound and 9 assists!
although he was only shooting around 35 percent :O
lawl
i like udrih tho, great shot

guys im starting to get tired wif mattbowne he is always on playing mw2 and never replies too messages about matches i have asked im about 20 times now this week and nope no replies we got to do something about this

Hey Michael i accepted that invite so you'll be able to schedule playoffs for season 1 now :)

Yep, been out all day today. I'll hop on tonight and get it all sorted out. Think Ben is unavailable from tomorrow for weekdays now so the Lakers-Nuggets series will prob be a very slow mover but the other series should be done quite quickly.

Yep, been out all day today. I'll hop on tonight and get it all sorted out. Think Ben is unavailable from tomorrow for weekdays now so the Lakers-Nuggets series will prob be a very slow mover but the other series should be done quite quickly.

Yeh no worries at all mate just wanted to make sure you saw that I accepted it :)

Yeah I'm in SA as of midday today...on my iphne as we speak! Will be back Friday, but engagement party satday so Sunday would bd my only day for a game this week til the weekend after. John (jkeefy) is overseas briefly as we speak I believe anyhow! But he's back by the weekend.

Apologies for my lack of time guys. Unfortunately I have to go where the trees are sometimes in my job, and it just happens that it's every week til end of May now...

Man would love to get a win against the Magic. Hope it ain't a sweep! :)

---------- Post added 12-04-2010 at 01:03 AM ----------

Man the West playoff race is looking tight. If I don't end up with the 5th seed I'm really gonna be annoyed at myself for dropping a few definitely winnable games!

---------- Post added 12-04-2010 at 01:04 AM ----------

Looks like Swish is about to knock off Digeze. 17 point lead in the 4th. Knocked off Sacramento though, can't be too unhappy about that.

Man the West playoff race is looking tight. If I don't end up with the 5th seed I'm really gonna be annoyed at myself for dropping a few definitely winnable games!

This is what frustrated me, i gave wins to teams i should of put away, but doesn't matter ill just step it up come playoff time.

my last 3 practices have been gud as. beating korri by 20 2nd qtr and he quit, beat ben by 30 then swish by 17. only been scoring abot 35 percent in paint.

guys im starting to get tired wif mattbowne he is always on playing mw2 and never replies too messages about matches i have asked im about 20 times now this week and nope no replies we got to do something about this

I'm with ya on that Ben... I have a problem with 2 or 3 guys that never reply to any messages I send. I even try to arrange a date & time to play that suits them & they ignore it.

Also the guys that hardly check their stuff. Would it kill you to look at your trades. Accept or Reject them but don't just let them sit unanswered.

---------- Post added 12-04-2010 at 03:42 PM ----------

Arzbar... I should be online tonight after 8 if you wanna get your last game done. Its good to see most of us have pulled are fingers out & getting these games played.

Back
Top Bottom