PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Seems that the free agency options have now disapeared from the website

Michael, can you please confirm for me that the Playoff spots will be as seen on in the league standings for Season 1? As in, Division leaders are top 2 in the conference?

Michael, can you please confirm for me that the Playoff spots will be as seen on in the league standings for Season 1? As in, Division leaders are top 2 in the conference?

Yes, you will be playing the Lakers in the first round.

As it stands the East Conference is in perfect order in terms of winning percentage.

The only change made to the Western Conference if we take the two division winners and the next best record and place them in order of winning percentage (as per many previous discussions) will result in the matchups remaining the same but Phoenix getting home court instead of OKC.

As it stands the East Conference is in perfect order in terms of winning percentage.

The only change made to the Western Conference if we take the two division winners and the next best record and place them in order of winning percentage (as per many previous discussions) will result in the matchups remaining the same but Phoenix getting home court instead of OKC.

Wanna game?
and is it going to be the same for season 2?

Cheers. Will get in touch with John to sort out my games (though I know they're not yet able to be played!)

Season 2 will be the same. So if the playoffs were to occur right now the top 4 teams in the East would be ranked via winning percentage, so New York would jump Atlanta. Those 4 teams then play the bottom four teams in the 1st round - 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5

Season 2 will be the same. So if the playoffs were to occur right now the top 4 teams in the East would be ranked via winning percentage, so New York would jump Atlanta. Those 4 teams then play the bottom four teams in the 1st round - 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5

alright thanks
so do u want a game in five?

Please sim season 1 because i think Vivo is going away for a week soon, actually dont worry he will leave before playoffs get started anyway. Owell ill probably be on late tonight to get a game with nick, maybe even mattbowen.

Alidrew is online guys. Get your games done!

tried too play Swish again........dropped out again, thats at least half a dozen times now

i msg'd portsie the best bet now is too get me later tonight as ill be taking my son to soccer training today:thumbsup:

tried too play Swish again........dropped out again, thats at least half a dozen times now

i msg'd portsie the best bet now is too get me later tonight as ill be taking my son to soccer training today:thumbsup:

Yeah I saw that...reckon he's just about ready for a lecture :lol:

Played a great game with arzbar. He led most of the game but i slowly crawled back. Tied it up and he had a full 24 seconds on the clock to look for a game winner. I managed to get a stop.

Ab out to start overtime and i get a phone call so paused it and msg'd arzbar to let him know that i was on the phone...i come back a few minutes later and the damn connection had dropped. That is soooooooooo frustrating.

yeh i mean
coz u were on the phone for 4 minutes then it disconnected
where u on the phone longer than 4 minutes or did u hang up when it disconnected

How long does this system update take? Mines at 25% and been going for half an hour...starting to think there's something wrong with my net...it's meant to be ADSL2+

Back
Top Bottom