PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Nice game Nick :) Man blocking all those shots under the ring and you recovering it for the easy lay in was so annoying! It happened 4 times in the 2nd half! Jump on it you fools! :lol: Cheers for the hit out :)

Ill be up for a game probabaly tomorrow. Just want 1 game tonight, me verse Vivo. Vivos first lost is coming, and Rondo better watch out. Alston is carrying a weapon in his pants just to hit Rondos injury :D (I dont care is Alston is suspended)

Bring on 7!

oOoOoOoOo first loss hey! :p Im the only undefeated team left now after an awsome game against the Nuggets!

I've lost 2 games already today tsk tsk tsk.
All you guys have been practicing!
Kind of wishing I had chosen a team with a better structure, playing D on joe johnson and iggy with a 6'0 curry is pretty tough :p.

can i ask why Dallas is now in the Northeast Divsion/Eastern Conference?

Just a glitch i guess because it was Dallas's first game. It did the same thing with first game of the season when both teams were moved to northeast. Easy to fix.

---------- Post added 18-01-2010 at 08:26 PM ----------

How do you do trades? It wont let me!

You can set up trades through the website or through the PS3. What do you mean by it won't let you? Do you get to the trade screen?

I think i have a record! 0-5 yay for me! :kick:

Raptors just spanked me hard. Bosh destroyed me in the post :D

Is there anyone who has had the game for less than a week i can play to gain some kind of self respect back? :lol:

any1 want a game now

---------- Post added 19-01-2010 at 09:00 AM ----------

i am goin on now if any1 want a game

And Vivo, how Rondo pulling up? I thought he was gunna be injurd, not ON FIRE!

It doesn't look like the injuries are working properly as it now says Rondo isn't injured and he was supposed to be injured for 9 games.

It now says that Dampier is injured for 4 games and Turkoglu injured for 6.

I think because we are doing flexible schedule it is messing up the injuries. eg. you are injured in game 4 and out for 5 games. Then you play game 11 on flexible schedule and the player gets unmarked as injured.

Back
Top Bottom