PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

just got a question fellas........ is Brandon Knight an absolute superstar for you guys as well. I played against him in my league and he destroyed me as CPU with like 21 points 8 assists or something similar.

just got a question fellas........ is Brandon Knight an absolute superstar for you guys as well. I played against him in my league and he destroyed me as CPU with like 21 points 8 assists or something similar.

Haven't played against any rookies yet, but I think it's a general rule in 2k12 that ALL PGs are unstoppable beasts, particularly in the paint...I was getting lit up by Derrick Fisher the other day blowing by my PG with 30 more speed rating, and Fish then finishing through contact from Serge Ibaka for the 3pt play...over and over and over...all PGs are BS in this game.

---------- Post added 18-12-2011 at 10:10 AM ----------

When's our draft guys..?

@ Heafy havnt played against any rooks yet mate

I can change the draft time to whatever, but from memory it has to be within 30mins of the time right as I am changing it...which was frucking annoying. So when are peeps going to be on today? I'm good til about 5.

Righto...well will see when I'm mowing the grass but if we have enough on at about midday today, that works for me and you.

---------- Post added 18-12-2011 at 11:54 AM ----------

Well for James and Spree it's been 38 hours and 34 hours respectively since each have signed in on the PS3...so I think as soon as you (andrew), Stepp and myself are online we'll get the offseason done. There's no telling when they'll be on next!

James are you about?

---------- Post added 18-12-2011 at 12:29 PM ----------

Amdrew, you available now?

So drafted one of the guys I was after (Westbrook) @ 4 not "the" guy but all good

Off season signings pretty happy with

Squad now of

PG - Curry / Brooks
SG - Beasley / Afflalo
SF - Granger / Westbrook(rc) / Gatson(rc) / Kirilenko / Eyenga
PF - JJ Hickson / Ibaka / D West / Thompson
C - Speights / Pryzbilla

Upgrade at C first duty :)

So it would seem the contracts are still rooted...and now the players thoughts reflect these new contracts also...so I seemingly have to resign Green, Augustin and Thornton all on top of Cousins at season end...instead of having Green locked up for another 5 years, Augustin 4 and Thornton 4...how ****ed is that...

As it stands, my depth chart is:

PG - Augustin (79)/ Bayless (74)/ Maynor (70)
SG - Thornton (81)/ Nick Young (76)/ Fordham (72)
SF - Gay (90)/ Thad. Young (79)/ Dudley (75)
PF - Green (82)/ Yi Jianlian (73)/ Arthur (72)
C - Cousins (82)/ Lopez (73)/ Hawes (67)

Didn't sign any of my rookies. They weren't worthy. Signed Bayless to 4 years 17.48mil, player option 5th year. Starting salary 3.8mil :D Signed Hawes to 4 years 9.02mil, player option 5th year. Starting salary 1.96mil :D During FA I waived Seraphin (I wanted to keep him...but too much talent available) and Vasquez, so I had 2 roster spots and I signed Thaddeus Young for 1 year vet min 487k. Likewise Yi, 1 year vet min 487k. Oldest player on my roster is Nick Young at 28, Gay is 27 and Thornton/Green 26. :lol:

Going to have to try make some trades to trim salary for next summer...particularly if I have to resign Green, DJ and Thornton also...stupid 2k...

---------- Post added 18-12-2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

It also makes training camps really hard to decide this whole contract thing...cause why use a training camp on a player that you're only going to lose!

Damn I went away for the weekend(kinda a last min thing) and missed both the draft and FA. Lost a few players but nothing to big. Somehow Kevin Love is on a $500.000 contract :D

Damn I went away for the weekend(kinda a last min thing) and missed both the draft and FA. Lost a few players but nothing to big. Somehow Kevin Love is on a $500.000 contract :D

You resigned KLove to that contract during last season ;)

And sorry you were away mate...The draft suddenly was ready and even if we hadn't have rescheduled it, it would have been done automatically at 4:25am this morning (Melbourne time)

No problem mate, I didn't have a low pick anyway so probably didn't miss out on much. Missing the FA hurt my team a little but just need to make some smart trades and all should be good.

so i only have durant for 1 more yr stupid 2k lol so looks like im gonna have to part ways with millsap and his huge contract 73mill 5yrs and go with a salary saver just incase durant wants to stick around , think id rather throw as much as possible to durant

so i only have durant for 1 more yr stupid 2k lol so looks like im gonna have to part ways with millsap and his huge contract 73mill 5yrs and go with a salary saver just incase durant wants to stick around , think id rather throw as much as possible to durant

Yeah damn annoying ey...already throwing out trade offers.

---------- Post added 19-12-2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

Wow...I just realised like none of my guys have Bird Years...despite playing 3 years for me...so I can't sign anyone above the cap. WTF. Why don't I have Augustin/Green/Thornton still locked up!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh 2k you've just outdone yourself.

I cant stay connected to 2K tried to play 1st game and got booted after 30 seconds...sim loss lol

Back
Top Bottom