PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Just post here when you ready mate, watching the Liverpool game so will not see you psn message come up

Invite sent mate.

---------- Post added 11-12-2011 at 02:56 AM ----------

Don't think I could suck anymore in this game

---------- Post added 11-12-2011 at 03:28 AM ----------

That was probably the last time I'll ever play this game.

Tough game James. I'll be honest, 1st half of ghe 1st quarter I couldn't get over how big the players looked...maybe it was the 4 days with no game...or maybe it was the 15 beers I'd had at my Mayes place...:lol: Luckily fir me, DJ caught fire early. He was 7/9 from the field at 1 point. Finished 9/21 with 23/3/10 and 2 steaks. Greenand Cousins each had double figure boards as I out rebounded them 57-37 and o to the 2nd round the Wiz go, awaiting the Celtics or some team that I forget.

Good game James. Like the look of Gilmore! He looks like a SF in size! You'll come back strong I'm sure :)

Wow....reading my post above now the morning after is gold...DJ had 2 steaks? What a fatty!

yeah i reading it and pissing myself laughing cause id remembered that you were coming home **** faced lol classic

---------- Post added 11-12-2011 at 10:26 PM ----------

really tough first game against chicago (emveespree) ended up winning on a buzzer beater by sjax , huge fadeaway deep 2 for the win , think it was 92-91 in the end , weber went off and durant was a beast , looking forward to getting home tomorrow and playing game 2 , gonna be a 3 game series

well just played game 2 and after a tense start the bucks just went into a frenzy , probably the best team perfomance for the year even though durant dominated everything , weber pitched in , millsap played a defensive shut down on scola , didnt really work but lol and sjax did his job as well , chandler played his heart out and the bench pitched in were needed as well , so looks like another eastern finals appearance against Benjamin and his Wizards , great series emveespree your steals are lethal and you have such a good young team , see you next season champ

unfortunatly Ben and i are gonna struggle with playing our series , both gotta work and the timing of the playoffs couldnt be worse lol , looks like my boys have got to win game 2 to stay a live

dam two years straight that ive been knocked outta playoffs by simmed games ,

do the trades that are being made update on 2k12?

look as if the roster update is due today:

NLSC » Your source for basketball video games.

There is nothing in the update on rosters - any trades that happen :D should update automagically with the living roster feature. I guess the only roster updates we'll see with DLC will be the rookie class.
However in this association, fantasy rosters mean that small market teams are dominating - Wiz in the East and GSW in the West.
Problem is that the players are still greedy and we as owners can't lock them out :lol:

So it seems some of the rookies have been added to the game since the update the other day. And draft pick trades seem to have been fixed too. Picks are finally worth more stars so we won't be doing dodgy trades getting all the top draft picks lol

---------- Post added 15-12-2011 at 11:52 PM ----------

Well the Finals ended rather anti-climactically... 1st 3 games were simmed, Wiz had a 2-1 lead. Then Michael won a close 1 in game 4 to tie the series, but lost Kmart and Morrow to injury. And then game 5 errored and simmed to the Wiz...

So, I guess yay! I'm the champion! But in all reality Michael was up 1-0 in the series, so kind of a hollow victory. Good season Michael, and all :D Offseason starts presumeably in 4 hours and 31mins.

There is nothing in the update on rosters - any trades that happen :D should update automagically with the living roster feature. I guess the only roster updates we'll see with DLC will be the rookie class.
However in this association, fantasy rosters mean that small market teams are dominating - Wiz in the East and GSW in the West.
Problem is that the players are still greedy and we as owners can't lock them out :lol:

Did you read the full article on the site? It actually tells you what roster updates have occured in the patch i.e. carter to mavs plus the addition of all rookies who have been signed by their respective clubs (except for Jimmy Butler mind you :()

nope, you gotta start again. lol
same with offline association.

thats why i havent started my player yet.
i did all the legend challenges and playing online.

lol i just started my player again lol and now more stuff is being updated damn
i just want them to hurry up lol
and they have changed it to 1 rookie game and 2 questions to GM per team dont know about those changes lol

Not sure what the latest patch did but Steph Curry for me is showing a contract of $0 @ 0yrs lol

also for the second yr in a row Magic end up with 4th selection in the draft (Nets had the worst record btw :( ) haha
noticed league rolls over early am sunday

was draft directly after that or was there another wait..?

NB: Pre-season starts today in real NBA oh F yeah:kick:

Back
Top Bottom