PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

I was handed my 5th loss in a sim loss to Steppy. Game wouldn't let us invite each other to play the game so it just sat there until it simmed last night.

Noticed that and wondered what happened...don't you love how we're in an online league to play against other people and yet of 7? games we should be playing online (including the now gone Jimbo), 3 of them stuffed up either in game or trying to load the game...and that's just me. Others might have had even more issues!

man im having a tough run against the computer teams , just lost to the pacers and griffen pulled down 18 rebounds lol , 1 game to play tomorrow against the raptors , lose that and i drop to 5th

Good luck mate! Saw Griffin's game and was wondering if it was a sim or not :lol:

Damn is everyone losing to the Pacers lol

Just played them tonight and lost by 4 griffin was a beast, Beasley not too bad himself 38pts 6bds 6assts 1stl
Don't really consider myself a hope in playoffs if I make it lol

Side note anyone interested in Danny granger looking to dump salary

Damn is everyone losing to the Pacers lol

Just played them tonight and lost by 4 griffin was a beast, Beasley not too bad himself 38pts 6bds 6assts 1stl
Don't really consider myself a hope in playoffs if I make it lol

Side note anyone interested in Danny granger looking to dump salary

No cap room for me, otherwise I'd have considered.

I beat the Pacers btw :D :lol:

Is anyone else having any issues getting into online leagues right now? I can't access even the page that lists your leagues!

No cap room for me, otherwise I'd have considered.

I beat the Pacers btw :D :lol:

Is anyone else having any issues getting into online leagues right now? I can't access even the page that lists your leagues!

Yep, keeps saying "failed to communicate with the server" when i try to connect. Glad i didn't have any games due to be played by tonight. Had a huge scare against Houston today but managed to to get it back to a 1 point game in the final minute and a crucial D Rose steal sealed the win.

Yep, keeps saying "failed to communicate with the server" when i try to connect. Glad i didn't have any games due to be played by tonight. Had a huge scare against Houston today but managed to to get it back to a 1 point game in the final minute and a crucial D Rose steal sealed the win.

Houston scared the crap out of me too the other day! Was down as much as 12 in the 3rd and was tight all the way.

Ok good thing it's not just me...I suppose :lol: Safety in numbers!

Woah, Chandler now has a 1/16 mil offer in IFBL, some crazy money being thrown away there.

Crazy! But at least it's only 1 year so if you can afford it, you can use it to pump up your salary cap (since Brooklyn are running low) and have it gone again at the end of the season.

OK, i've just been completely ripped off by 2K in our season.

I played my final game of the season last night. Won convincingly against the worst team in the league, OKC. It secured my record at 24-5 which equals Ben as the top spot in the league. Also secured my top PPG for a team over the Wizards at 81.2 and my top PPG of Rose.

This morning i login and it says my record is 23-6. Now it has the OKC game as a sim. So not only do i now lose the equal top record in the league (-15 reward points), top scoring team in the league (-10 reward points), top player ppg (-10 reward points) but also for not playing all my CPU games (-20 reward points). I just lost 55 reward points because a game simmed over night that i had actually already played :mad::swear::goat:

OK, i've just been completely ripped off by 2K in our season.

I played my final game of the season last night. Won convincingly against the worst team in the league, OKC. It secured my record at 24-5 which equals Ben as the top spot in the league. Also secured my top PPG for a team over the Wizards at 81.2 and my top PPG of Rose.

This morning i login and it says my record is 23-6. Now it has the OKC game as a sim. So not only do i now lose the equal top record in the league (-15 reward points), top scoring team in the league (-10 reward points), top player ppg (-10 reward points) but also for not playing all my CPU games (-20 reward points). I just lost 55 reward points because a game simmed over night that i had actually already played :mad::swear::goat:

Wow does that suck! It's 1 thing to have 2k screw you while you're online and trying to play, but to do it behind your back! Sheesh! Hard luck Michael...

The final season date is the 18th, which ends at 10:25pm (est) tonight. I've got a very busy weekend so the timing of this first round is very ordinary for me.

yeah i have a massive weekend to mate lol always good timing , and i dont think you lost ppg points mate durant finished second behind rose both on 30.6ppg , when season ended it said i got points for playing my rookie 30+ minutes , 20+minutes , and 15+ minutes , rose was finishing the season avg 50+ points so he deserves it

Back
Top Bottom