PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Yeah I signed out last night...late...then got into bed, and decided I wanted to check 1 thing in there (can't remember what now) and it was down...and appears to still be down.

I played my 2nd game, beat the Celtics by 34 on their home court. Patterson was POG with 16/7 and is was a nice balanced team otherwise. Signed James Anderson from FA. Think he'll be my Dudley replacement... :( But I love Dudley!

Oh and guys if you see a HUGELY lop-sided trade between me and Keefy, please leave it. I tried signing McGee to a cheap as chips contract so that John could match it since he was restricted...but he was either over the cap or the game didn't let him match it either, so I ended up with him. Just sending him back to his rightful owner :)

well finally its back on , im in big trouble next year as half my team wants to test free agency lol think if any year this year has to be it , look out guys were coming , fear the deer

And the 2k issues continue...appears like users can't play other users at the moment...Just tried getting my game with Stepp done and no matter who invites, it freezes the entire PS3 system...BRILLIANT

Feels like I'm on here everyday complaining about 2k...it's not right!!!!!!!!!!!

This time I finish my game with the Knicks, won by 24. As I'm scolling down the menu to go to "Quit Game", it boots me off the server. I load it back up immediately and low and behold the game hasn't been played at all...WTF. Why bother playing if we don't get our results...fucking stupid.

yeah thats happened to me a few times , checking stats and bang server goes down , so ive got 2 sim losses already and currently sitting 0-2 nenjabin(2k fail ) and air diddy who i think ive only played once in 5 seasons, hopefully no my sims cause my team couldnt win a sim game if they tried lol

Thought I should let everyone here know that I am giving up my pursuit of Cousins. I simply cannot get the contracts to match up without completely gutting my team and it's not worth it to me. So, go for your life if you want to trade for him :D

lol jeez notice the cavs had a shocker against you mate , they backed it up with another woeful effort against me lol poor cavs

In fairness, everyone has had a shocker against me...I think I've beaten everyone by 24+...and that was the Knicks game! Then in the simmed Knicks game I won by 32 lol

lol k cool , ill just have to trade off bogut elsewhere lol , why 2 teams but lol

Oh really your Bogut trade got stopped??? That's annoying!

If it is indeed Ronnie (I don't know if it is) he might have grabbed 2 teams to try and replicate our problem we had the other day. I have e-mailed him and he replied this morning trying to clarify, and suggested it was a roster issue. But, I told him it had nothing to do with that cause I'd had that issue in the past, and I fully explained our problem. So, it could be that he's joined as 2 people to try and test the issue (which would suggest why the 2 names are so alike and they both suddenly joined today).

Sooooooo I just looked at my schedule...I have 11 games in December and 8 in January...Looks like I'm going to have at least 10 sims this season cause I cannot play 2-3 games a night! Hope I still get to playoffs....

Back
Top Bottom