PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

You did tell me no mate. You said you would but your too busy at the moment & your gonna be away a fair bit. You answered me. I'm talking about other people.

Simulations have been updated for Weeks 1 and 2.

Week 3 Games to be played by Sunday 23rd May:

New Orleans @ Golden State
Dallas @ Philadelphia
LA Clippers @ San Antonio
Orlando @ LA Clippers
San Antonio @ Minnesota
Portland @ Detroit
Philadelphia @ New Orleans
Memphis @ Houston
New Orleans @ Sacramento
Detroit @ New Jersey
Cleveland @ San Antonio
Minnesota @ Orlando
LA Clippers @ Indiana
New Jersey @ Washington
Golden State @ Memphis
Denver @ Golden State
Memphis @ Philadelphia
Dallas @ Portland
Cleveland @ Indiana

As per Season 1, i think the deadline timelimit should decrease after this round as the games being played start to decline rapidly.

---------- Post added 10-05-2010 at 10:32 PM ----------

Season 3 Update:

7 spots left.

Outstanding invites that have yet to be accepted-

ben_portsie
HiHoSylvia
big_tee05
Howey
Vickitt
samtheraptor
JOAD101
natures_organics
TripleTKA

As you can see, more invites than spots available so if you haven't got a team yet reserve one asap!

Updated and Bumped!

[aRC!]Natures_organics
[----]JOAD101
[goRe]TripleTKA
[**]Beertank23

L00K AT ALL THE SIXAXIS GAMING JUNKIES COMING TO OCT
welcome all. sorry joad i forgot what clan your in, you were in nova for ages but hey.

Your Page Title

Do you know those other 3 guys well Ranga? I sent them a friend request to offer them a spot in the league that they haven't responded to yet but they might be more interested knowing that there are others they know in the league???

I've set the time of "I'm available most of the time" Available all through the weekdays - Available all weeknights after 9:30pm - available most weekends late at night and sometimes during the day.

Jimbo is very busy at the moment with other things. We might need to set a deadline for the game seeing as though it is holding up the rest of the teams involved.

No need for a deadline in my opinion. It is playoffs, and in the end it's not holding up many people.

I'll hopefully catch the Magic or Spurs this weekend :)

I've set the time of "I'm available most of the time" Available all through the weekdays - Available all weeknights after 9:30pm - available most weekends late at night and sometimes during the day.

Jimbo is very busy at the moment with other things. We might need to set a deadline for the game seeing as though it is holding up the rest of the teams involved.

Sorry mate have been very tied up.

Are you going to be around tomorrow night?

Have a full day of study planned out but if you're around tmrw evening after I have dinner I can give you a run. Maybe like 8'ish or there around?

Not normally this busy, just getting to the back-end where a few projects worth a hefty chunk of my grade are taking up my time.

Might be pushing **** up hill on my next 2 due games... Vikkit (Orlando) hasn't been on the PS3 for 13 days and Jon/Celticpride (Spurs) haven't been on for 24 days!!!

Back
Top Bottom