Preorder basketball boxes thread

Heads up.. Cherry will be dropping this later today!

1620866575896.png

Seems as the balance of the Prizm and Donruss hangers are getting deducted from the cards today.

Won't be long now. I thought I had until June to get my credit card in order and now i find i have $80 before I go into overdraft and EB are now snapping necks and cashing cheques :(

Seems as the balance of the Prizm and Donruss hangers are getting deducted from the cards today.

Won't be long now. I thought I had until June to get my credit card in order and now i find i have $80 before I go into overdraft and EB are now snapping necks and cashing cheques :(

The game within the game

On another note. I also got in on a preorder of a contenders 2020 hobby box, and a Donruss Optic.

The contenders I got at $800 which I think will be about market (although Cherry are now saying $1100 on preorders). The Optic I grabbed at $1000 and feel that will take a fair bit of time to get ahead.

These were earlier purchases but i throw myself out there for opinions.. I have sinced re-evaluated how I do my 'investments'.

Other than that have no other items on the horizon for basketball. A couple of upcoming pokemon on order (buy and hold for daughter to one day break most likely) and I'm diverting personal PC buying to AFL. Cheaper and I just have more of a passion for it. Basketball has left me a littled jaded of recent.

The game within the game

On another note. I also got in on a preorder of a contenders 2020 hobby box, and a Donruss Optic.

The contenders I got at $800 which I think will be about market (although Cherry are now saying $1100 on preorders). The Optic I grabbed at $1000 and feel that will take a fair bit of time to get ahead.

These were earlier purchases but i throw myself out there for opinions.. I have sinced re-evaluated how I do my 'investments'.

Other than that have no other items on the horizon for basketball. A couple of upcoming pokemon on order (buy and hold for daughter to one day break most likely) and I'm diverting personal PC buying to AFL. Cheaper and I just have more of a passion for it. Basketball has left me a littled jaded of recent.

I am done with 2020-21 prizm.

1 Hobby Box
3 Retail Boxes
1 Cello Box
14 Cello Packs
14 Blasters
10 Gravity Packs

2020-21 Select Basketball Hobby Box available for pre-order on Cherry - $1199.95

I am holding off - I've definitely paid alot for worst products but I just can't help but feel with the market right now, and the fact Select is going full retail, will the value actually be there day 1. Every other launch stock ive brought this year has gone down.

Im going to hold off.

This will now be the product that pushes higher once launched. You should all get in. I tend to be the anti-investor with this things.

2020-21 Select Basketball Hobby Box available for pre-order on Cherry - $1199.95

I am holding off - I've definitely paid alot for worst products but I just can't help but feel with the market right now, and the fact Select is going full retail, will the value actually be there day 1. Every other launch stock ive brought this year has gone down.

Im going to hold off.

This will now be the product that pushes higher once launched. You should all get in. I tend to be the anti-investor with this things.

I managed to get a box for $1000. I probably would have gone for one at 1200, as Select is nearly king, but you are right about stock drops. My 2019-20 Prizm Blasters/Retail and 2020-21 Hobby have all gone down significantly (Could probably have saved $600), but I am holding all this stuff long term, so am banking on scarcity.

I will also be holding lots of retail stuff like hangers, megas for NFL and NBA. Lots of really cool stuff and i might even open some!

Back
Top Bottom