Preorder basketball boxes thread

defiantly something suss about court kings this year
cant find anything and its my favorite product from last year
meant to be about $55 blaster but no Eb pre order and Cherry has all the stock at $199+....

defiantly something suss about court kings this year
cant find anything and its my favorite product from last year
meant to be about $55 blaster but no Eb pre order and Cherry has all the stock at $199+....

Isn't it just the same as last year? EB didn't have CK from memory and Cherry were selling last years for the same price ($175ish) on release.
I had to source mine through Games World for around $80-90 per I think they were but it was limited to 1 or 2 per person. So yeah it wasn't exactly retail pricing at $55 but still very affordable and worth it as they quickly climbed to $150 after allocations sold out.

Isn't it just the same as last year? EB didn't have CK from memory and Cherry were selling last years for the same price ($175ish) on release.
I had to source mine through Games World for around $80-90 per I think they were but it was limited to 1 or 2 per person. So yeah it wasn't exactly retail pricing at $55 but still very affordable and worth it as they quickly climbed to $150 after allocations sold out.
no i got 5 from Eb games last year for $45 or $50 and 2 from gamesworld for $80

Two autos from the 10x boxes so was pretty happy. Was just trying to find that Melo redemption 😂

AD0AA0AB-26BF-484C-9613-4225E5E135E5.jpeg

Hit a couple Edwards and Melo base rookies but I'm not a believer in those cards having any value.
Nice hits man! Let me know if you want to move the Pritchard

I haven't yet, my dates currently set to the 10th June which means payment could come out anytime from tomorrow onwards but I have a feeling it's going to be pushed back again. I hope I'm wrong :)
And it happened.. pushed back to 23rd Jun.. I'm expecting a few more of these updates and probably see them in July :cry:

1623134803670.png

Nice hits man! Let me know if you want to move the Pritchard
No worries, will let you know first if it ends up on the block.

Just confirming if everyone got their Donruss retails packs and hangers from EB in the first wave? My blasters arrived but not the others.

LOL my dilemma. I've emailed, messaged and created tickets and nobody has ever responded. I'm always copping fees
I think it's best to pay via PayPal family and friends with Revolut card linked for best international transaction rate.

Doing so means wearing a $16 fee, not sure if AUD or USD. Best to make it worthwhile and pay big amount in one hit.

Any PayPal goods payments means you will be whacked with the PayPal fee rather than the merchant.

I think it's best to pay via PayPal family and friends with Revolut card linked for best international transaction rate.

Doing so means wearing a $16 fee, not sure if AUD or USD. Best to make it worthwhile and pay big amount in one hit.

Any PayPal goods payments means you will be whacked with the PayPal fee rather than the merchant.
If they ever respond, I'll try with 28 degrees. I usually use that...I'm happy to pay the fee as the savings are still better than individual shipping

Would you guys go the blasters over hangers if they were around the same price? Never really bought many hangers so I'm not sure the difference. I'm generally on the hunt for autos primarily.

Would you guys go the blasters over hangers if they were around the same price? Never really bought many hangers so I'm not sure the difference. I'm generally on the hunt for autos primarily.
Hangers are bangers. Blasters are disasters!

If you know where to get cheap hangers, please do tell ;)

Back
Top Bottom