Preorder basketball boxes thread

So my local Gamesworld has already sold out of Prizm. They didn't get enough stock to cover everyone on their list so I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get the phone call. Thats just sh1t!

OPENED my 10 booster packs - Vince Carter base which is a sick looking base, Satoransky Ruby Wave, Kyrie silver, Kuzma silver, Fultz silver, Giannis base, RC's - Bane, Kira, Mays, Tre Jones Penmanship auto

Last edited:
Blasters were good for me this year. Retail boxes were phenomenal but I only collect autos (dont have enough room to keep everything) so I ended up with a tonne of cards I don't want trying to hit the autos. Same thing every year 🤣

Blasters were good for me this year. Retail boxes were phenomenal but I only collect autos (dont have enough room to keep everything) so I ended up with a tonne of cards I don't want trying to hit the autos. Same thing every year 🤣
Sell the good stuff and buy all the autos ;)

Seems everyone was hitting autos in their 10 boosters.

Is that the ratio? 1 in 10 packs?

Blaster average for me. Fire for everyone else
are the boosters sold from panini to banter loose or are they just taking them out of the retail boxes? if they are out of retail boxes would be the 1:24 ratio...

are the boosters sold from panini to banter loose or are they just taking them out of the retail boxes? if they are out of retail boxes would be the 1:24 ratio...
Yeah who knows. I thought they might have had gravity feeds, but it's probably just boxes.

And yes, no auto in my booster packs from EB

Back
Top Bottom