Precious PC Pickups

ryawil0

LF rare Kendall Gill
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryawil0
Hey guys -

Had a few cards come in lately. Felt like sharing them with my ozcards crew.

Scanner is on the blink so you'll have to excuse the ordinary photography.

First up for the 93/94 SE Die Cut All Star set. I actually only need one more to complete the set (Danny Manning) but can't find it anywhere :(

Kenny Anderson
IMG_2731.jpg

Now onto my Kendall Gill PC. Having a fantastic time hunting these down. Definitely the most fun I've had in the hobby since first starting in the early 90's.

Aerodynamics /2000
IMG_2739.jpg

Black Diamond Gold /500
IMG_2734.jpg

EX Credentials /499 (my second one of these)
IMG_2738.jpg

After all the talk of this set I managed to pick up another one of these 1:45,000 pack cards!

Game Dated Foil Parallel
IMG_2740.jpg

Rave /399 (I picked up 2 of these in this mailday but only photographed 1 of them)
IMG_2735.jpg

Autographics Black
IMG_2741.jpg

Autographics Blue /100
IMG_2742.jpg

Scoreboard Auto (my second one of these)
IMG_2743.jpg

And last but not least my second one of these:

Championship Precious Metal Gem /50
IMG_2736.jpg

Still yet to see a red or green PMG surface.......... ever. Looking forward to the day when I get a shot at one.

Thanks for looking :)

Kind regards,

Ry

What a nice assortment of great looking cards :)

Really like the action shot on the Aerodynamics, now that's a beautiful looking jumpshot! :thumbsup:

Sweet 90's Gill's you picked up there Ry. Love the Autographics and like your style picking up a 2nd PMG, could make some nice trade bait on a red should you come across one ;)

Sweet 90's Gill's you picked up there Ry. Love the Autographics and like your style picking up a 2nd PMG, could make some nice trade bait on a red should you come across one ;)

Yeah Nick - believe it or not I've found someone who has one. First time I've ever seen one let alone known someone who has it. I've sent a PM but who knows - he's a set collector :(

---------- Post added 22-07-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Nice pickups there mate. Love that PMG

Hey mate - what the hell are you doing in here? Is this like youre first visit to the forums in like forever? WB!!! lol

precious metals gem is killer ry... love your maildays - such a cool pc player you chose with kendall

Back
Top Bottom