Post your Prizm pick-ups!

Since i pulled a barbosa gold i figured id go for the rainbow. Missing black obviously and about 3 of the really weird ones that im not sure exist like orange wave? Will post a pic when i get time to scan etc

Orange wave definitely exists - see my D'Angelo Russell rainbow I posted earlier. You probably wont have white - because no one has actually seen this or knows what it looks like.

Here's the white prizms for football - exclusive to panini rewards and you must buy a pack of 3 random cards for 1000 points.

panini-america-2015-football-white-sparkle56.jpg

I've been chipping away at this one - will probably wait for prices to settle a bit before I pickup any more. Can't justify paying $30-40usd for a purple or retail copy.

Russell-Prizm.jpg

I also have the following for Faried - Base, Silver Prizm, Flash, Red Wave, Orange Wave, Light Blue, RWB, Purple and Green. I only have base, Red and Flash in hand however so will update accordingly.

Faried-Prizm.jpg

I have this if it helps mate
image.jpeg

Don't have any in hand yet but have the following Exum's in my comc account or waiting to be delivered

Flash Prizm, ruby wave, orange wave, light blue, red white and blue, green, mojo Prizm and managed to snag the gold for $11.99 on a buy it now job.

Am watching an orange Prizm and yet to sight the purple.

Quick update..managed to get the orange now just need the purple, haven't seen one anywhere yet

Need the black but not all that fussed if I don't get it.

I only need the /25 mojo, white sparkle and the 1/1 to get the cp3 rainbow

All cards are at comc tho and some are waiting to get processed into my account

Back
Top Bottom