Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

I checked out rungoodlife's youtube channel... it looks pretty average in comparison

Because look at all the other personals people do with less subs. They're terrible.

How can you constantly hit huge case hits and 1/1s out of random 1 boxers?

But he doesn't though. Like i've said, i've pretty much watched every video of his and i'd say at least half of the new product reviews he does, he'd be lucky to make back half the value of the box.

I think it just comes down to the amount of product he rips.

If you were to add up the value of all that over the course of a year, the $$$ value would be staggering!

He's obviously making pretty good coin out of youtube to be able to fund it all.

But he doesn't though. Like i've said, i've pretty much watched every video of his and i'd say at least half of the new product reviews he does, he'd be lucky to make back half the value of the box.

I think it just comes down to the amount of product he rips.

If you were to add up the value of all that over the course of a year, the $$$ value would be staggering!

He's obviously making pretty good coin out of youtube to be able to fund it all.
I would love to do a side by side. Rip what he rips and see the difference ;)

I don't have 100k to spend though

I would love to do a side by side. Rip what he rips and see the difference ;)

I don't have 100k to spend though

Yeah but that's not evidence of anything shady going on.

If you were to rip 100k worth of boxes and conservatively get back half of the value (50k), there would have to be a decent amount of hits to make up that value

Yeah Youtube is banger for income if you crack the code, Pack man I have heard him in one of his videos saying he contacts Panini direct on a phone and knows someone who can get access to boxes that are hard to get i.e not many left. So he has contacts. His Youtube makes him an income of approximately $472 - $7.6K Per Month based on social blade, so he can buy boxes anytime, money ain't an issue for this kid! https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/packmancards

All in all I dont think his a scammer, he does more personal breaks I think. Its the dude that are full tim doing breaks, the dodgy dirty ones, easy to pick, you wopuld trust them, are the ones that if an opportunity arises, they will take it.

Agree to disagree
I've always wondered about this. Certain people at Topps or Panini would know to some extent which are the good cases and the not so good cases. I would not put it past them to ensure that certain breakers got access to the good stuff.

I could of course be wrong but I've watched a lot of breaks( not Packman, though) and it seems to me that the big breakers have a much better ratio of great boxes to duds than the average ratio. Certainly a much better ratio than my ratio over the last 4 years - and I've broken a lot of wax in that period. In 2018 I broke 6 Bowman HTA( jumbo) boxes and 3 hobby boxes. One box was awesome, the other 8 were absolutely putrid. I have never seen that type of ratio when watching the bigger breakers. And I have many more examples.

Here's another one: I purchased 4 super jumbo boxes of 2015 Bowman Draft. 1 box was decent but the other three were so bad that I could be forgiven for thinking I had opened resealed product. I have never seen a box that was this bad opened by a big breaker - never mind three of them.

P.S. I thought Packman was a hitman from Baltimore and the inspiration for the arcade game of the same name.

I've always wondered about this. Certain people at Topps or Panini would know to some extent which are the good cases and the not so good cases. I would not put it past them to ensure that certain breakers got access to the good stuff.

I could of course be wrong but I've watched a lot of breaks( not Packman, though) and it seems to me that the big breakers have a much better ratio of great boxes to duds than the average ratio. Certainly a much better ratio than my ratio over the last 4 years - and I've broken a lot of wax in that period. In 2018 I broke 6 Bowman HTA( jumbo) boxes and 3 hobby boxes. One box was awesome, the other 8 were absolutely putrid. I have never seen that type of ratio when watching the bigger breakers. And I have many more examples.

Here's another one: I purchased 4 super jumbo boxes of 2015 Bowman Draft. 1 box was decent but the other three were so bad that I could be forgiven for thinking I had opened resealed product. I have never seen a box that was this bad opened by a big breaker - never mind three of them.

P.S. I thought Packman was a hitman from Baltimore and the inspiration for the arcade game of the same name.

I have seen big breakers open junk for paying customers, but not at the rate they open on their youtube vids.

Just throwing conspiracy theories out there, because it always seems funny every box is a stunner ;)

If you're ever thinking of moving that Pacheco please let me know. I'll pay you 20% below market value - because we're mates 😀.

It's probably out of my price range but I love the black parallels. I've never pulled one. Only the Yellow /75 which is a ghastly colour.

If you're ever thinking of moving that Pacheco please let me know. I'll pay you 20% below market value - because we're mates 😀.

It's Probably out of my price range but I love the black parallels. I've never pulled one. Only the Yellow /75 which is a ghastly colour.
They're going for nothing atm

I missed a Gold and Green due to being poor at that exact time.

Back
Top Bottom