Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

With titanichornet, I purchased a card from him quite a while back now, but he never posted it nor did he provide evidence he posted it. I got my money back but he did want to bitch about it. With muhamein.... I sold him a luka doncic rc for a low price which he negotiated down drastically claiming he was a big luka fan, yadda, yadda, yadda. The very day he recieved the card from me, he was selling it here for three times what I'd sold it. Essentially, Muhaimin is a scumbag investor with no scruples whatsoever.

Gee that's pretty bloody low when you're giving someone a chop out! I've heard stories on FB scammers too about the particular individual.

I am glad, we can all post the dodgy ones here, include as many links as you can because I will be referring to this post for the years to come. Tomorrow if I remember Ill go through some of the other scammer video I have found and post links here with the names so you get the info stright up, the video is there for a more in depth overview of them being caught out.

Back
Top Bottom