Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

I really must find out how to work SMC. I sound like a broken record but I will do it soon.

I still haven't managed to get my cards off comc plus I would like to use ebay international more - without paying the horrible shipping and customs duty. I managed to buy a few Bowman autos from Cherry a while ago and that was great but there's currently none up for sale of guys I'm looking for.

We are talking about edited video content here. If Packman or anyone was to bust a horrific dud of a box, he doesn’t have to upload the footage. There may even be gentleman’s agreements in place. I mean, I doubt it but when we are talking about big business, nothing would surprise me.

Breaks are another matter of course.

We are talking about edited video content here. If Packman or anyone was to bust a horrific dud of a box, he doesn’t have to upload the footage. There may even be gentleman’s agreements in place. I mean, I doubt it but when we are talking about big business, nothing would surprise me.

Breaks are another matter of course.

True. They could be ripping on heaps of vids, so yeah, it is possible

Hey @Iron Clad Lou

Check out Packman's latest personal rip... The 2018-19 Court Kings and 2013-14 Crusade were absolute howlers!

I've seen him rip a heap of older stuff, especially Crusade and yep, it was junk.

BUT..it's very different with old stock as opposed to the fresh, hand picked stuff he gets from Panini these days

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Yeah, i would take it well too when my viewership numbers pay for the loss :)

Personally though, I am a huge fan of Packman's old chases for big RCs. I think they're fun to watch.

Funny you say that, this is exactly what the theme of his latest video was. He's giving away some pretty sweet Giannis cards as a result of his failure yet again...

Funny you say that, this is exactly what the theme of his latest video was. He's giving away some pretty sweet Giannis cards as a result of his failure yet again...
He did that about 6+ months ago.

Did a chase for Giannis and Jokic!

The Giannis chase is great. I love that 2013-14 stuff

Thankfully Australia does not have these types of characters. The hobby seems pretty grounded over here.

We have very primitive breakers. rarely nice setups you see in youtube pages.

I feel there is a market to be tapped, especially night breaks when degenerate gamblers are looking to break but there is nothing around

I'm not sure there is an untapped breaking market for night owls. That would surprise me. Maybe on weekends but not on weekdays.

I've been going in quite a few breaks these last 5 weeks( after not going in a break for 2.5 years) with Cherry and they seem professional to me.

At least our breakers don't carry on like a lot of them do in the US. It feels more genuine here. And I'm certain they would not pull a stunt like those scumbags did at Back Yard Breaks with the TLaw card. That was a hanging offence in my books.

I've been going in quite a few breaks these last 5 weeks( after not going in a break for 2.5 years) with Cherry and they seem professional to me.
Their camera setup is deplorable.

I would prefer to break elsewhere but they do proper breaks and not just buying stock of sealed holders and only running what they can get their hands on.

Back
Top Bottom