Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

Wrong thread i know but i'm a big fan of Packman Breaks. The guy always keeps the cards in view, is genuinely happy for anyone who pulls a monster and always goes out of his way to show the boxes are empty before he turfs them.

Some pretty hectic product in his breaks too! Just wish i could afford it! Lol

Wrong thread i know but i'm a big fan of Packman Breaks. The guy always keeps the cards in view, is genuinely happy for anyone who pulls a monster and always goes out of his way to show the boxes are empty before he turfs them.

Some pretty hectic product in his breaks too! Just wish i could afford it! Lol
Packman has to get hand picked boxes. No way his personals are always full of bangers

Oh fair enough. thats not good, I never use him anyways, I actually don't do breaks with anyone anymore. I prefer to do them myself, at least I can grantee honesty. Its rip some of these guys.

I'd say a lot of it probably comes down to the amount of product he rips. If you're doing a 15 box break, you're bound to hit something decent.

I've seen him rip plenty of dud boxes or even ones that were just so so. Even ones that are missing hits like an Optic Hobby box without an auto for example.

Just his approach to things.

I realise its a business so i can't complain too much. Packman seems a good engaging dude though with the plebs

What do you mean by his "approach to things"?

I'll be honest, to me it sounds like this rungoodlife guy has sour grapes more than anything else...

What do you mean by his "approach to things"?

I'll be honest, to me it sounds like this rungoodlife guy has sour grapes more than anything else...
I think there is a level of that in the youtube community, especially with the viewership share and monetization

I think there is a level of that in the youtube community, especially with the viewership share and monetization

Yep, Packman is obviously making reasonable cash with his huge number of subscribers where as the other guy isn't

Back
Top Bottom