Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Ok, so firstly he says he has no proof and no one in the comments seems to have any proof either. This is all conjecture basically.

Secondly, if it is true, it's a pretty stupid move on Panini's part to have all these massive cards get hit so soon after release date and to be hit by people with so many eyes on them because everyone now knows the big cards are gone. Why would then choose to pay top dollar for that product?

Thirdly about the Cade... is it absolutely true that you can't hit black 1 of 1's in FOTL? Is there not a single other box break out there where a black 1 of 1 is hit? What does it say on the box itself?

The only way all this can happen is if Panini knows the serial numbers of the boxes that contain the biggest hits or if they are able to put these boxes aside during production. Until this possibility is proven, then it's all tin foil hat stuff.

I agree the odds are pretty remote to hit all 3 of those cards and it's also interesting that none of the accused have yet come out and refuted these claims. Maybe it's too soon and there's not enough traction yet?

Personally, i don't watch much of Backyard Breaks or Lleyton's myself. I do watch a lot of packman though and while he does hit some big cards, i've also seen him open a heap of pure stinkers as well. Out of all the product he opened of Prizm last year for himself personally, I don't recall him hitting anything of note.

I'm not taking any sides here, i'm just saying Prove It!!!

Personally I am just glad that these things are being said and that I am not alone.

If it seems too good to be true, it is.

Personally I am just glad that these things are being said and that I am not alone.

If it seems too good to be true, it is.

Yes, but now we need the proof before we go jumping the gun.

If it is proven, Panini will be up to their necks in legal sh1t!

So the back of the Prizm FOTL box says you can hit Black 1 of 1's. It doesn't specify Black Shimmer. So there goes this guy's smoking gun!

Back
Top Bottom