Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

So yeah, I just got a call from the Police about this guy.

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Dare i ask?

They thought I had been robbed as parcels with my name were found executing a warrant.

I just told them all was good as i got paid and there was no worries with payment.

I thought it was the case that this guy had stolen all of the good hits out of your boxes and left you the dud cards! 🤣

Haven't been here for a bit but as a random comment I simply loathe.... BYB. Just awful, and there is no doubt in my mind that these types of characters are getting looked after by Panini whom I also loathe( thankfully I'm into baseball and hockey).

To address another's comment stating that it doesn't make sense to give loaded product to well known breakers because the big hits are gone and a lot of folk then know about it. My take on that is this: it absolutely makes sense for Panini to load up those allocations because these guys like BYB are influencers first and foremost and if they were consistently opening crap like most of us get that would seriously harm the big picture. Most people are dumb and they won't care that a heap of 1/1's were pulled diluting the value of those products. They will just get swept along with the hype thinking "how good is this?" And that is the main aim when providing influencers with loaded product.

I'd usually agree, but he had a chance to call it out instead of holding his tongue (did that very well i might add)

I'm not convinced he knew. He has no idea about 90's stuff let alone 80's.

What's the latest sook fest that this guy you watch has uploaded?

I'm not convinced he knew. He has no idea about 90's stuff let alone 80's.

What's the latest sook fest that this guy you watch has uploaded?

Come on...he knows.

The latest sook i was watching was regarding Steal City Collectables...which is valid as they are defo weighing panini silver packs

Come on...he knows.

The latest sook i was watching was regarding Steal City Collectables...which is valid as they are defo weighing panini silver packs

The funny thing is that you've missed the most damning, recent Packman example of all of them.

You're slipping ICL... do better! ;)

Back
Top Bottom