Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Done two more raids today caught the moltres and Lugia got away dame it ,lol

What's the best Pokemon map to download to find them,

And for Tuesdays festivities ....

JjKO0AW.png

I will of course be adding Lapras to the roster, hell if I'm going into a legendary raid battle with Jinx in my lineup :ermm:

Took down Moltres with another 8 trainers or so but couldn't catch it in 9 attempts...

Not too fussed, as Articuno is my fave of the 3. Will try Zapdos if the opportunity arises but won't go out of my way...

I dunno if I'm the only one, but I find the legendaries a little novel. It might be the whole "catch as many as you want" thing... I think it'd be better if each trainer could only catch 1 max of each legendary... Takes the appeal off a little I think.

In other news, maxed out my Dragonite to over 3K CP which is pretty cool. I'm lvl 29 at the moment...

Had great fun running around doing the Zapdos raids today, 3 from 4.
So easily my best legendary catch percentage.
Got one at 95.6% IV's so very happy with that, had 150 rare candies saved up so they have all been transferred.

By midday we had groups of 30+ showing up for the Zapdos raids, love it.

Got to two Zapdos raids today and 1 Lugia
My phone bug out on the fist Zapdos but my son caught it and on the second one I caught it,
But still no Lugia it hates me lol none from 5 now

no mewtwos for us. not like in the format it has been anyway. you're going to have to be invited to these raids. for completing a raid at said gym previously.

huge monerygrab. people will be buying raid passes like crazy to do plenty of raids at all different gyms just to earn a shot at trying to defeat mewtwo.

no mewtwos for us. not like in the format it has been anyway. you're going to have to be invited to these raids. for completing a raid at said gym previously.

huge monerygrab. people will be buying raid passes like crazy to do plenty of raids at all different gyms just to earn a shot at trying to defeat mewtwo.

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/exclusiveraids

As you say looks like a huge money grab, wouldn't even mind if they made them level 6 and very rare.
To have to do a raid at the gym in order to get an invite, how are we supposed to know which gyms?

Back
Top Bottom