Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

Still can't catch a Lugi!
I went with a couple on Saturday night to battle one nearby, we beat it, but I couldnt catch it with either phones (mine and wifey's).
We battled another yesterday, but couldnt even beat it on 2 tries. First one we were 1 short, and the second battle 3 others left, so we were well short!

Caught another Chansey last night, sitting at home, saw it pop just nearby, went for a quick drive at 9:30pm! ha ha.

Many will frown on me, but if I can get an old phone at home working, I'm gonna have a crack at spoofing with my 2nd account. I only created it so I could knock myself off of gyms when required to get those coins. Having fun with it, but feel why not. ha ha. My current phone is not compatible (Android 7.0).

Still can't catch a Lugi!
I went with a couple on Saturday night to battle one nearby, we beat it, but I couldnt catch it with either phones (mine and wifey's).
We battled another yesterday, but couldnt even beat it on 2 tries. First one we were 1 short, and the second battle 3 others left, so we were well short!

Caught another Chansey last night, sitting at home, saw it pop just nearby, went for a quick drive at 9:30pm! ha ha.

Many will frown on me, but if I can get an old phone at home working, I'm gonna have a crack at spoofing with my 2nd account. I only created it so I could knock myself off of gyms when required to get those coins. Having fun with it, but feel why not. ha ha. My current phone is not compatible (Android 7.0).
Still 100% catch rate in Chicago I think ?! If you are gonna fly anywhere on your phone :whistle:

Thanks Mark for the update of its release seem to be a lot out catching it today
Still have To find a group to catch the other two now lol

wasn't real lucky in terms of IV's with Articuno and Lugia but hes only gone and got a 100IV moltres with his first ball, before work. Cant contain the excitement.

That is massive mate !!!
My best is 93% at this stage.
Got 2 this morning and one Lugia at 91%.

Cheers outlaw! I was so stoked because i didnt have much luck with the articuno and lugia.

Here she is though in all her glory.

IMG_7457.PNG

Havent had the joy of tackling a Moltres yet. Need to get out more, literally!!!
We went out last night, and the 1 raid that was on, no one showed, and no one was talking about it, so we drove on.

Took a handful of gyms last night but stupid me forgot about the whole 50 coins max per day, so when they all returned this morning, I was a little let-down ha ha.

No joy thus far on the spoofing side of things, seems all my devices are updated TOO far. ha ha. I DID manage to get myself some 200m away from home to a pokestop, and spin it, but soon rubber-banded back home and that's where I got.

Stardust hurts. I worked it up to like 350k during the event and splurged maxing out two golems and the moltres.

Did get an Unown added to the dex today, just leaves Corsola that I need.
Going to have to make the drive up to Tin Can Bay and catch this boy, then gen 1 and 2 will be complete, excluding regionals of course.
Congrats on getting it Mark and completing what you can catch hope you get Corsola on your first trip up there could be a long day till one turns up take a packed lunch lol,

Had a good 20 min on the way home 3 Moltres on towers close together
so Battled 3 with about 15 people caught 2 lost 1 not bad,lol

Back
Top Bottom