player signatures

luck_of_the_irish

No longer collecting
Real Name
Tahlia
eBay User
Revheaddk
ok so i want to post some select and teamcoach cards to different afl clubs (i like different players)
would it be worth it or just a waste of my time and maybe losing my cards to them????
is there any big name players that dont sign cards and send them back???
whats the best way to approach it so i get my fav players autographs????

stuck up lol
im after these player signatures so if anyone has info bout these ones im listening
jack riewoldt - chris newman and dustin martin richmond
lance franklin - michael osborne - luke hodge - jordan lewis hawthorn
nick maxwell - dale thomas - scott pendlebury - dane swan - luke ball - brent macaffer collingwood
joel selwood - jimmy bartel - andrew mackie geelong
angus monfries essendon
campbell brown - karmichael hunt - david swallow gold coast suns

Don't bother with collingwood they don't do TTM. The only way to get an auto is in person or ebay.

as a SA based Carlton fan I have found the best way is to either go to the training the day before the game, after training most of them are happy to sign anything for you. Or you can wait till after the game as they come out but they are usually in a hurry to catch their plane

you guys are terribly unlucky with access to players. i seem to find the NRL players everywhere and anywhere.

maybe write to the club/player C/O the club and explain your situation and ask them if it would be okay to send your cards in for signing if they don't answer your letter then I guess theres no point sending cards

you guys are terribly unlucky with access to players. i seem to find the NRL players everywhere and anywhere.
everywhere is different i think some afl players tend to hide out coz of the publicity it seems that way anyway and it also depends where u go sometimes its easy to bump into them depending where in the state u are

---------- Post added 07-11-2011 at 04:02 PM ----------

maybe write to the club/player C/O the club and explain your situation and ask them if it would be okay to send your cards in for signing if they don't answer your letter then I guess theres no point sending cards

i wrote to richmond and said i lived in perth and i couldnt see them so i sent a couple of commons i had doubles of so if they dont reply it dont really matter but still itd be pretty sweet if they replied and i got signed cards back

yeah but i cant go to melbourne based teams sessions as i live in wa but even when they train here i cant coz my mum wont take me

Just give it a go! You don't know, if you don't try. Address to to the player and send to the teams PO Box address.

I have done a few in the past. Jono Brown, Simon Black, Adam Cooney to name a few. Just give a go and only send common cards with a self address stamped envelope for return. You wont get them all back, but you are bound to get a few replies.

so i got the geelong cards returned apparently its against club policy for them to sign cards becaue they have over 300 requests each week to sign cards but they did send me a 2011 members cap pitty i go for eagles ebay here i come :p

so i got the geelong cards returned apparently its against club policy for them to sign cards becaue they have over 300 requests each week to sign cards but they did send me a 2011 members cap pitty i go for eagles ebay here i come :p

So if you did get the cards back signed would they have been going on ebay?

Back
Top Bottom