Real Name
Gareth
eBay User
gupson
Couldn't let this go once I had seen it... :D
img021.jpg
img022.jpg

Re: Pinnacle Mailday

Thanks all. Yes, I was the crazy one willing to pay over $170. Not enough money, not enough sense.... or something like that...

As for # 1 / 400, we can only ever dream... ^_^

Question?

Why does select keep #001/400 for themselves? bit greedy isnt it??

not just 001/400 its all the number 1's from any year. 001/100, 01/60, anything numbered Select will keep 001.

and to answer your question mate, yes it is very greedy and just another example that Select make cards to purely make money and for their own profit, not to make collectors happy! poor company!!!

But why do they keep it? What would they need it for?

They would have a few unnumbered cards from all of their auto cards anyway...why deprive a collector having the chance to snag the 001 card? It's bull****.

But why do they keep it? What would they need it for?

They would have a few unnumbered cards from all of their auto cards anyway...why deprive a collector having the chance to snag the 001 card? It's bull****.

Yeah it is!

Maybe they should keep the last one of the run if anything.

But you dont see any other brands doing it. Might email select and tell them how said that is. I reckon its for momey making purposes in case they ever go under.

Yeah thats a good thought mate. If it went under they could auction them off and make an absolute killing.

Back
Top Bottom