Photoshop help!

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
I'm having a crack with the new cs6 and for the life of me can not figure out how to use the stupid thing. How do you render an image and then place it on a background? I've already made the background etc. I'm so frustrated with this thing.

you use the pen tool.

once you have gone around the player fully ( if done properly will usually take you 15-20 mins)

then you right click, and choose make selection and make sure the feather radius is 1. then hit ok.

also when rendering the player i zoom in on the image so its huge. takes even longer but you will get a better product.

Yeah i've done that mate. I just can't figure out how to get my render onto my background.

ohhh well thats the easy part ahha. do you have both images opened up like tabs ?

what you do is you drag one down and then when their individual windows drag the image onto the background. its hard to explain ill do some screenshots if i can

ohhh well thats the easy part ahha. do you have both images opened up like tabs ?

I did then I copied my render into my background and it comes up with an all white background.

Screenshot2012-07-05at62822PM.png

Okay see how the images are in a tab there. you drag one of them down

which will produce this:

Screenshot2012-07-05at62907PM.png

now you can see both images grab the directional tool thing. shown here:

Screenshot2012-07-05at62918PM.png

yes its the top one thats highlighted.

now simply drag one image onto the other.

Screenshot2012-07-05at62939PM.png

wallah! that should be it. this is on a mac but its the same concept. i have barely any images on this laptop as i never use it for photoshop stuff i always use my pc.

Back
Top Bottom