Paypal refund help wanted...

axeman23

OzCardTrader
My friend who I share an e-bay account with recently purchased an item for his car from the US, and after waiting over 4 weeks, had not recieved it. So I e-mailed the seller about it 3 or 4 times already, even just asking for confirmation that it was at least on the way, and have heard nothing. Now it has been over 6 weeks, and still nothing. Should I assume it's not coming after that length of time? Also, how does one go about getting a refund, is there a designated process? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Do a charge back with paypals dispute section. Its all on the website and state your case and provide the auction number etc. You are running out of time to do that and get it done today if you can. They will investigate and if he ignores paypals emails they will automatically find in your favour. Hopefully he has a paypal balance and you get your money back.

If not got thru your CC provider if you paid using that.

Good luck Axe

Yeah after 6 weeks they may not look at your case.

I've got a refund currently pending ATM too.

Yeah, I applied for it Monday morning, (think that was the 42nd day, so cutting it fine...) but as far as I know they said they'd look into it. Thanks for the help, Chad, it was a lot easier than I thought... Now just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom