Parramatta!!

pretty terible, who was that ****er who grabbed hannants arm and blatantly tried wingin him...

man they mad eit this far, but regardless who they play be it Melbs or Bris, they stand no chance against those 2 teams.

and PALEEEEZE spare me your crying and *****ing when u say "haynes incident on Goodwin was an accident"
he led with his knees and i would expect him out for up to 3 weeks for it.

BUT since the NRL arent very diplomatic when it comes to the" new face of the game".

They would lose to much money in the grand final by not allowing him to play, especially since he was Dally M medalist....

what a shank

SCREW HAYNE and SCREW THE EELS!!!

parramatta had an average game tonight and still wore the dogs pretty easy hayne espesally had a shocker every where why the **** didnt he force that ball dead in the first half when morris scored (brainsnap)i would expect him to really fire next week as for u payney u are kidding yourself if u think where going to fold in the grand final whoever we play its goin to be a brillient game with the outcome unknown untill the final whistle i personally would love to see brisbane win tonight just for the (taylor-moi moi clash)
but with a replacment halfs combo i cant c u guys getting over melb tonight

Hahaha. Eels predictor use to be worth$1. Now they are worth the most!!!!! Wheres all your dragons predictors now boys?

Eels were pretty good tonight. I was very impressed with the combination of Mateo, Inu and Burt

The NRL didn't care about the image of the game or the dollars when they sat Cam Smith down for his grapple tackle this time last year.

That said, Cam wasn't the Dally M medallist, and wasn't the catalyst of an epic team comeback. Will be interesting...

mathew keating will get one or two weeks for the chicken wing
hayne sould get off for two reasons
1) he tucked his feet in and led with the knees unlucky to make contact there was no malace in it
2) he has no prior issues with the dudicary its a clean slate for him

verdict hayne should be let off and will play and if he doesnt the rest of the team will stand up and show they are very much still a competitive team without him

the thing is mattybowen he wasnt goin for the ball his intention was to try to stop the try and as previously stated the dirty playing (jonathon thurstan) intentionally kicked a player in the head (wolfman) and got out of it scott free just dont add up champ

Any other player would be suspended for the GF but im sure that the NRL will do whats in the best interest of the grand final and let him play. I think Parra fans will be going for the Broncos tonight as i think Melbourne can play unstructured offense like Parramatta, only better.
I will be going for the Eels though, keep the Cup in Sydney :v:

I saw the play and honestly - yes it did look pretty bad - but the guy was back and playing later that half so it couldn't have been that bad. Hayne did tuck his feet and was just unlucky to draw contact. It wasn't the slightest bit malicious. But of course, the Bulldogs and Bulldog army will whinge about it because that's exactly what they do - whinge.

pretty terible, who was that ****er who grabbed hannants arm and blatantly tried wingin him...

man they mad eit this far, but regardless who they play be it Melbs or Bris, they stand no chance against those 2 teams.

and PALEEEEZE spare me your crying and *****ing when u say "haynes incident on Goodwin was an accident"
he led with his knees and i would expect him out for up to 3 weeks for it.

BUT since the NRL arent very diplomatic when it comes to the" new face of the game".

They would lose to much money in the grand final by not allowing him to play, especially since he was Dally M medalist....

what a shank

SCREW HAYNE and SCREW THE EELS!!!

Let me guess a Doggies supporter right?
so to quote you "PALEEEEZE spare me your crying and*****ing" regardless of what team you go for.

the eels have done outstandingly well to get to the grand final so wether we win, loose or draw next week the team and the club should be totally proud of their efforts.

GO THE EELS

---------- Post added 26-09-2009 at 06:22 PM ----------

David Swadling will be a happy little camper..............I hope he has an eels predictor in one of the shares.............:)

i think the term is "happier than a pig in s##t":lol::lol:

i have 2 predictors but they wont be worth much if we fall short next week

---------- Post added 26-09-2009 at 06:23 PM ----------

Hahaha. Eels predictor use to be worth$1. Now they are worth the most!!!!! Wheres all your dragons predictors now boys?

Eels were pretty good tonight. I was very impressed with the combination of Mateo, Inu and Burt

Worth $1 i wish someone had told me that earlier:lol::lol:

Let me guess a Doggies supporter right?
and to quote you "PALEEEEZE spare me your crying and*****ing"

the eels have done outstandingly well to get to the grand final so wether we win, loose or draw next week the team and the club should be totally proud of their efforts.

Hey Dave

Nah i actually go for the Bronco's. :D:D

But in saying that, i am not afraid to call it how i see it , regardless if broncos are playing, if the ref stuffs up or hodges starts being a worm
i will call on it , and if its dirty play mate , i am definently going to call on it.

Matt Keating = DOGACT!!!

would not be surprised if he misses next weekends match, but not Hayne, you guys watch, nothing will happen to hayne for leading with the knees.

hahahah and to call it "clumsy" after the game in the press conference was laughable.

More like Blatant!!!:D:D:D

I saw the play and honestly - yes it did look pretty bad - but the guy was back and playing later that half so it couldn't have been that bad. Hayne did tuck his feet and was just unlucky to draw contact. It wasn't the slightest bit malicious. But of course, the Bulldogs and Bulldog army will whinge about it because that's exactly what they do - whinge.

Hayne was unlucky he made contact? What other possible outcome was there? Was he going to teleport through Goodwin??? Thurston should've been turfed after his "effort" and so should Hayne. And as for Keating he should've got sent off, or at LEAST had 10 in the bin. Come to think of it, the entire Eels team should have to wear plush knee-pads for the final, so they can't put anyone ELSE out!

mathew keating will get one or two weeks for the chicken wing
hayne sould get off for two reasons
1) he tucked his feet in and led with the knees unlucky to make contact there was no malace in it
2) he has no prior issues with the dudicary its a clean slate for him

verdict hayne should be let off and will play and if he doesnt the rest of the team will stand up and show they are very much still a competitive team without him

Hey luke, this will be the only reason Hayne gets to play this w/e, guarenteed...

"Bryson Goodwin has gone into bat for Parramatta superstar Jarryd Hayne, with the Bulldogs winger vowing to help Hayne beat a potential dangerous contact charge that threatens to wipe him out of next week's NRL grand final".

Had to laugh when Johns said he spoke with the Eels doctor who said Cayless is no chance next week to play, then 2mins later they interview Cayless who says plenty of time and he should be fine for next week lol

On possible suspensions

Keating will find himself in trouble for pulling the arm back and will be a big loss to the Eels, he gets them going forward well and also is 3rd man in on alot of tackles which is a big thing to cover when shutting down the play and also slowing it down

On Hayne, you could see he tried to get out of it but he connected flush with his knees to the head and no matter how you look at it you would expect a player to be given time for it - in saying that Thurston kicked a bloke in the head and was fine to play 3days later so who knows with Hayne. Keep in mind last year the NRL had no issues handing Smith a suspension and at the time he was the Australian captain as well.

Parra deserve all the credit they can get and so does Anderson a coach alot of people underate but one with great potential even though he is at the Eels unfortunatley, would love a swap with Sheens after next season David ;)

Onto tonights game I think the Broncos played their GF last week and will get romped tonight, the Storm look hungry and look the goods at the moment, the defence is tight and attacking is looking alright across the park, I expect them to win easy tonight and then win next week (sorry can't resist the thought of the Eels being deemed a chocker again :p )

Tigers won the Arrive Alive, hopefully will win the NYC and then get up in the State Cup - better than nothing at all so I'm happy at the moment

On tonight

yeh but the league might see rep footy and club footy as two differnt grading systems ( dunno why)
but would explain why thurston got to play after kicking wolfman in the face.

I dont mind hayne at all, his freakish ability on the field, yes absolutely amazing to watch.

even if i was an eels supporter, you have to look at it as a rugby league fan, not the team u support.

So yes suspension wise
Keating 1-2 weeks HOPEFULLY ( Little Dog)
Hayne - hopefully 2 weeks , cause yes it was clumsy, but hey!! so are head high tackles and dangerous throws on most occasions, but they still get punished if bad enough.
And i think Goodwin was knocked out for a minute at least after that hit...

Better technique in the future will be required...

not true chris many time's in the past the victims have joined the guilty party in support never to make a difference to the final dudicial outcome
when the judicary grades the (supposed tackle) thats all that they will look at not anyone elses opinion or for that matter the players opinion or status in the game its based solely on the incident before the judicary

as i said in a previous post in this thread i dont care if hayne does not play next week its just goin to motivate them more to prove they are a competitive team without him and i believe whoever we play next week we will be extremly competitive however takes the feild for parramatta

i cant wait to c norm provan & auther summons lifted above all thoes parra boys:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom