Panthers Vs Knights Pick ups.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Picked up these after the game today. Missed Gidley and Cosigan as they were both injured. Also didnt get Kaufusi which i was hoping too as i need his 2010 cowboys card for my set. Overall pretty happy. Also bought a couple of packs on the way to the game and got a Blair Gem and Duffie Rookie. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

PanthersKnights1.jpg

PanthersKnights2.jpg

PanthersKnights3.jpg

nice work, yours turned out way better than mine.

i saw you there mate.

do you mind if i just put mine in here much easier than doing a new thread

i hate how they use others pens for your sigs ahaha, walsh did mine with a kids jersey pen looks like crap and same with my first bell so i went and got another hahaha. by the time i got around to kingston the pen had run out. need a few new sharpies. all up for grabs except for the gordon's of course.

i'm pretty lucky they alwayseem to use my pen, plus my back pack has 6 sharpies in it incase lol. I also rub all my cards with a pencil erasedr beforehand. Even the TTM i get back. The rain ruined my Paterson centenary as well.

The Rain was certainly a pain mate, the cards would be wet etc.. before getting signed. the best was the hilder which i got done under the cover

if you get stuck for a pen again mate, if im around just ask and i'll help you out. Was bloody good being there today as a Knights fan. Panthers were just woeful.

Yess and out of all people to score the try i was spewing...

if i get out there early enough ill come and have a chat. some of the other card collectors are strange blokes. i had a laugh at the guy who is there with 20+ cards for every player every week when he got turned down by a few players, Uate, Mullen, Wes, Iosefa, Mckendry i saw all turn him down.

^^^ Absolutely Correct.

i never give a player more then two cards. i watched a guy give 14 to someone today thats ****** ridiculous. it pisses me off even more because they push in do their 15 autos which pisses players of and then they arent so happy to do the odd for 1 or 2 people that actually collect.

I usually wait at the back, make sure all the kids have gotten there autographs and photos then get mine signed. Only person that ever refused me was Bronson Harrison and he signed my 2010 champs common and JDC but handed back a 2nd common. Which I have absolutely no problem with. People need to realize that the player does not have to sign anything for them and also that manners don't cost anything. I always thank a player for signing but some people are just arrogant pigs.

Well done Rekless and Girds i agree with you about when they use other peoples pens it can be a pain and yes manners will always help for sure a quixk please can you sign these and a thankyou goes along way

nice cards there guys. Yesterday is a day i would rather forget. Panthers seriously didnt even try at all. An absolute shocker :(

Back
Top Bottom