Panini redemptions question--expiry dates....

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
hi all

just curious if anyone knows if Panini are nice enough to fill redemptions if they are just past they expiry date? reason I ask is I just got a case of 12/13 playoff contenders for a good price coming this weekend, I just discovered that the redemption cards expire on the 02/07/2014, you would think maybe submitting them within a week of the expiration date should be accepted?? anyone have any experiences in this situation?

thanks Rhys...while we are at it, I have contacted David twice at that email address for a replacement on a card that has been pending since 06/06/2012...over two years and another that has been about 14 months...getting past the point of ridiculous...

Wow Aram over 2 years and still pending?!? That's ridonculous! lol I activated a redemption card on 27/06/14 for a David Robinson Film auto card and it still says pending but yours is crazy. I recently purchased a Chris Andersen Silhouette Jersey redemption card, hope neither of these take that long :sick: How long is it meant to take anyway? These are my first redemption cards.

Wow Aram over 2 years and still pending?!? That's ridonculous! lol I activated a redemption card on 27/06/14 for a David Robinson Film auto card and it still says pending but yours is crazy. I recently purchased a Chris Andersen Silhouette Jersey redemption card, hope neither of these take that long :sick: How long is it meant to take anyway? These are my first redemption cards.

they give you an option of either 4 or 6 months, be nice to think that maybe something could be done in that time frame!!!...I realize they are probably busy and its hard to get athletes to sign etc, but you think with a whopping 9 reminder message and emails they would do something in that period and at least replace it in which I stated I would be happy with...

A reply from Panini would be nice especially since you've been waiting 2yrs! Well hope you get a reply from that David guy soon mate, I may have to email him too if I have to wait that long but fingers crossed ;)

I've got a pending redemption for Mike Conley from April last year. I find it really annoying as Conley has signed in many products since then but not this one (mostly sticker autos - not sure why a sticker can't be put on this!). Also, Conley is a very cheap player in the hobby so there isn't even really anyone I can think of worth swapping it for for his skill set and the numbers he produces!

Panini don't seem to respond if you lodge a replacement request through their site. I have a card closing in on 2 years I requested a replacement for in December. It's an Ibaka auto so nothing really wasting my time trying to get replaced. Would be nice for a bit of customer service tho.

Sorry guys slightly off topic, how do I post images of cards that look large when posted? I am currently going through the normal method 'Upload a File' and the images come out small unless clicked on. Newbie here! Cheers!

Yes they will. 2 of mine.

Received:
04/14/2014 3:08 AM
by: Panini
2011 Panini Past and Present
2011 Draft Pick Autograph Redemptions
Redemption:
Sent Out: 07/07/2014USPSLC480147428U

Received:
04/14/2014 3:22 AM
by: Panini
2011 Panini Past and Present
Elusive Ink
Redemption: Card#23 ( / )
Sent Out: 05/01/2014USPSLC329026988US

Last edited:
Just to confirm what others have said.

But panini honour all redemptions even if they are expired.
I redeemed one from 09-10 not long ago... Think it was over a year expired. No issues at all and had the card within a couple of months.

I just got a replacement sent out from a redemption that i redeemed 4yrs ago! I had to chase them up and they sent out a replacement but still.....4yrs is crazy!

They have to fix this....the service is horrible

Back
Top Bottom