Panini 2014 World Cup Prizm

Banzini - $120 is the recommended retail

No Bergkamp but there will be sneijder gullit Rijkaard robben rvp and Marco Van Basten

Regarding the auto sticker part, I actually don't blame panini. It's already a tall order to get all nba players to sign on card, let alone global soccer players? And I believe the duals will also not exist if not for stickers. .

No Bergkamp but there will be sneijder gullit Rijkaard robben rvp and Marco Van Basten

Regarding the auto sticker part, I actually don't blame panini. It's already a tall order to get all nba players to sign on card, let alone global soccer players? And I believe the duals will also not exist if not for stickers. .

Do you know of any other Arsenal players signing apart from Özil?

Stickers only lessen the value of the card and they look crap.

And I will have to add Rijkaard & Van Basten now to my list lol

Autograph check list.
Player Team
Alexei Lalas USA
Andrea Pirlo Italy
Arjen Robben Netherlands
Bobby Charlton England
Cafu Brazil
Carlos Valderrama Colombia
Clint Dempsey USA
Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal
Daniel Sturridge England
Didier Drogba Cote D'Ivoire
Diego Costa Brazil
Diego Forlán Uruguay
Eden Hazard Belgium
Fabio Cannavaro Italy
Fernando Torres Spain
Frank Lampard England
Frank Rijkaard Netherlands
Franz Beckenbauer Germany
Fred Brazil
Gerard Piqué Spain
Gianluigi Buffon Italy
Hugo Sanchez Mexico
Iván Zamorano Chile
James Rodriguez Columbia
Jorge Campos Mexico
Jozy Altidore USA
Jürgen Klinsmann Germany
Lionel Messi Argentina
Luís Figo Portugal
Luis Suárez Uruguay
Marco Van Basten Netherlands
Mario Kempes Argentina
Mesut Özil Germany
Nani Portugal
Neymar Brazil
Pelé Brazil
Pepe Portugal
Philipp Lahm Germany
Radamel Falcao Colombia
Rafael Márquez Mexico
Roberto Baggio Italy
Roberto Carlos Brazil
Robin van Persie Netherlands
Ronaldo Brazil
Ruud Gullit Netherlands
Samuel Eto'o Cameroon
Steven Gerrard England
Thiago Silva Brazil
Tim Howard USA
Wesley Sneijder Netherlands
Xavi Hernández Spain

Not the full list I guess, as @thekiddfan has told us that Maradona has signed.

:)

As i say I rather have this than nothing at all

Let's look at the positives!

All it takes is a bit of time and $$$ and you can have on card auto's. It's not rocket science ;). I guess the positive from using stickers are that the value of the cards wont be that high, hence affordable cards for us.

Lets hope there are no redemptions from Panini, as from my experience with Patty Mill's redemption cards, are notoriously slow.

Man there's not even a Fabregas for me to collect. It is an impressive autograph list, but just the one Arsenal player is disappointing for me.

@rishgoon Cheers for the checklist lad :thumbsup:, the list keeps getting better and better for me:

Cafu, Sturridge, Pique, Zamarano, Jorge Campos, Baggio, Roberto Carlos.

There should be a Australian player signature in this, as the autographs cards are meant to be by region? Can you confirm this @thekiddfan ? Thanks

Disappointing there are no Aussie signers in this one. Did Select tie up their Socceroo signers to exclusive deals perhaps?

Still, cant wait to see the full checklist when it comes out!

:)

As i say I rather have this than nothing at all

Let's look at the positives!

Yes I agree I was just hoping maybe you had a link to a sell sheet that mentions Maradona or something.

Edit: Just located a dealer sell sheet with a Maradona/Messi mockup.

http://ameblo.jp/mint-headquarters/entry-11777985639.html

t02200161_0221016212853325211.jpg

Last edited:
Soccer cards have rarely had such an autograph checklist and they generally make the autos they do have much harder to get hence their value.

We will be landing quite a bit of this gear, it will retail (at this stage, based on current conversion of $0.876c aud) for $164.95 aud.

If anyone is interested in cases, pm me for a case price - I need to put orders in by March 3. I don't expect this product to stay at release price for very long!!

I think this is going to be amazing and Messi/Maradona... came card... omg.

GetInline.aspx

Back
Top Bottom