Panini 2014 World Cup Prizm

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Great find Luke, thanks for that.

Would be nice to get a Messi auto.... Pele seems to be a bit overdone atm. Fingers crossed for on card auto's :thumbsup:

If its anything like Prizm Baskettball, Football or baseball they will be sticker autos. I'm not the biggest fan of national team cards, though it would be nice if there was a few Aussie autos in there.

Yes

Just got an email from panini yesterday

RRP will be usd$5 per pack. 24 packs per box

Something to worry is that there are no guaranteed autos per box (as of now)

Yes

Just got an email from panini yesterday

RRP will be usd$5 per pack. 24 packs per box

Something to worry is that there are no guaranteed autos per box (as of now)

Ahh, yeah I don't mind that. More keen to collect them as a memento of the world cup and then if you hit an auto = great. Any chance you can paste the email in here?

Fukin sticker auto's this shit is really ruining the hobby!

Asides from that, I cant wait to get my hands on a Messi, Maradona, Neymar, Ronaldo (Brazilian), Valderamma, Gerrard, Suarez & Gullit auto. That's only a hand full of the massive list of signers. Ah well, due to the auto list no more Topps EPL for me now :lol:.

Fukin sticker auto's this s*** is really ruining the hobby!

Asides from that, I cant wait to get my hands on a Messi, Maradona, Neymar, Ronaldo (Brazilian), Valderamma, Gerrard, Suarez & Gullit auto. That's only a hand full of the massive list of signers. Ah well, due to the auto list no more Topps EPL for me now :lol:.
I see Özil has an auto. Would love to see a Bergkamp released, but not going to get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom