packaging info

Kreepz

CAPTAIN BULLDOG
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
dabulldog219
Hi guys
Im not sure on how these cards were released and just wanted to know if they're legit

$_12.JPG $_57.JPG

cheers

$_57.JPG

$_12.JPG

Do you mean if they originally came in that packaging? If so then yes, the colourgrams did originally come in a sealed plastic cover like that. No idea about the logos, but I wouldn't have thought so.

im not sure but i highly doubt that was the packaging. Just doesnt look professional enough in my opinion

Not sure how helpful this is but the colourgrams definitely cane in a pack like that. The 2005 logo I have in the same packaging. I bought mine from a dealer at parra back in 2005 he used to have heaps of select and he had heaps of those for all teams all sold that way. I have never removed it from the packaging but i don't know if it was just some packaging he added although in a way seems a bit odd if he bothered to print them up etc as none of his other cards ever came like that. Where'd you get the sealed colourgram from have been thinking i should try grab an unopened bulldogs one

Not sure how helpful this is but the colourgrams definitely cane in a pack like that. The 2005 logo I have in the same packaging. I bought mine from a dealer at parra back in 2005 he used to have heaps of select and he had heaps of those for all teams all sold that way. I have never removed it from the packaging but i don't know if it was just some packaging he added although in a way seems a bit odd if he bothered to print them up etc as none of his other cards ever came like that. Where'd you get the sealed colourgram from have been thinking i should try grab an unopened bulldogs one

Ebay

Back
Top Bottom