OZCardTrader Supercoach!

hawkstarcards15

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
ingham403
Hi everyone I am setting up a OZCardTrader Supercoach League and anyone one is free to join:)

Important points:
  • It is free to register, it is a private league and the league code is 881094
  • It will be winner takes all, still working out the finer details but I will be putting in cards in which will go to the winner and perhaps if you want to put in a card each yourself for the winner it will be greatly appreciated! (The card or cards don't have to be amazing it can be commons haha)
  • It is great fun and it will be competitive!
The Comp is now full!

My team name is Chicken's Hawks as Chicken is my nickname!

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me or just comment below :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt.

Last edited:
in like fin!! i reckon we all put in signature card from our team worth maybe $30 or so (so not a champion but not a fiora sig hahaha). Makes it a bit of fun and winner gets a mixed bag of cool sigs

in like fin!! i reckon we all put in signature card from our team worth maybe $30 or so (so not a champion but not a fiora sig hahaha). Makes it a bit of fun and winner gets a mixed bag of cool sigs
Will work out all the details about the card prize/s for the winner in a couple of weeks (Possibly the 20th?) , might even put up a poll. :) Thanks for Joining @drama5 and @Scooterboy

How do you make your guernsey?
Click here on your team name such as this > snip.PNG

snip.PNG

Back
Top Bottom