Ozcards AFL DreamTeam is HERE!!!

It's all over for me! :( 3 forwards out! Damn new rules, have an excess of backmen who I can't use now! They need to change it back to what it was last year because hardly any players play the single position nowadays!

Well my curse against Justin continues with a first rnd loss, but the 2nd chance this week against Jezza. dont worry bout my score champ much more improvement this week from my boys, 3 of my guyshad absolute shockers.

Crashed and burned this week, trust some of my key players to have shockers (im looking at you mr Judd! :mad:) when i need them most.

ruckers looks to have this in the bag, 2 BIG scoring rounds, will be too much for anyone else i reckon.

Suprise to see my other team in the semi's of my other leauge when both Kerr and Judd sucked ass. Nathan Jones and Brock McLean made up for their slack asses though in the centre.
my tip for our leauge is Ruckers. =P~

well bad luck Jezza, but i had Judd as my captain so hehe we both lost there.

Bring it on Locky im ready for ya!!

Its getting quite interesting here. Either final can be won by each team, so lets get ready to rumble!!

Damn Ruckers, didn't you win the NBA fantasy league too!

You are NOT invited to my NBL Dream Team comp! :p

wow, great grand final contest between kyle and ruckers! well done to both guys! :D

in the end it was ruckers by only about 30 pts, but both guys had a huge scores!

and on a side note, congrats to me for winning the regular season tipping comps! :p i was holding off ruckers most of the year, until the last few rounds kyle made a strong push with some good tipping rounds.

ahh god damn!@!! runners up in the tipping and dreamteam, congrats to Andrew on the win, missing that one player has cost me!!!!

And Jezza well done in the tips, i neally caught ya matey.

Well ill go home with most consistant :)

Thanks guys! Made a late run again..... just like the NBA one earlier in the year!! :lol:

At least this one wasn't for money as I'm still waiting for nearly $100 from MEMBERS HERE!!!!:mad:

Magicman said:
ahh god damn!@!! runners up in the tipping and dreamteam, congrats to Andrew on the win, missing that one player has cost me!!!!

And Jezza well done in the tips, i neally caught ya matey.

Well ill go home with most consistant :)

I think I might take the consistancy one as well.... 1st (Dream Team) and 2nd in tipping... :lol:

My captain (Chad Cornes) had a shocker!!! only 80 points (yes, thats after it was doubled)!!

Magicman said:
Hey andy i still gotta pay ya too PM me ya bank details, theres something i forgot sorry matey!!!!

I think you will find i came 2nd in both comps :)

Am I looking at the wrong place...

Round 22
Team Rank: 2 Round Score: 6 Season Total: 110

Rank Name RD TOT Comments
1 Jeremy Cowell 6 118
2 Andrew Ruckwood 6 110
3 Ryan Guilfoyle 11 108
4 peter de Souza 2 106
5 Jason Valles 2 84
5 Justin de Souza 2 84
7 Ben Janetzki 2 75
8 Kristen Doherty 2 74
8 Paul Richardson_0 2 74
10 Bradley Robinson 2 73
10 Jason Crockford 2 73

ruckers said:
Am I looking at the wrong place...

Round 22
Team Rank: 2 Round Score: 6 Season Total: 110

Rank Name RD TOT Comments
1 Jeremy Cowell 6 118
2 Andrew Ruckwood 6 110
3 Ryan Guilfoyle 11 108
4 peter de Souza 2 106
5 Jason Valles 2 84
5 Justin de Souza 2 84
7 Ben Janetzki 2 75
8 Kristen Doherty 2 74
8 Paul Richardson_0 2 74
10 Bradley Robinson 2 73
10 Jason Crockford 2 73

I was in there and didnt even know it?? Where was this??

Back
Top Bottom