Ozcards AFL DreamTeam is HERE!!!

i have a feeling i will finally lose my #1 spot this week.
just hoping i get ALL my players back for the playoffs. rd 18-22 even though they dont really play big name players in final contention teams in the later rounds. I used my trades way to early.
i think ive had 6-8 players out of my best 22 for 3 weeks now :rolleyes:

I have won 5 in a row and am slowly climbing the ladder.....They have been all lucky wins mind you....as in i have been winning with pretty low scores!!!

Wow my lowest score of the comp! All the guys going to the tribunal are in my team too so it could be 2 losses on the trott! :( At the moment all I care about is making the 8 for finals!

i think me an benny are going to be battling for that 8th spot...bring it on beyatch!:D

i had to use my last 2 emergency trades to trade cox for lade, so i might be screwed if any other big names go down with injury.

Benny with 6 in a row and making a charge before the finals.....

I have Jezza next week and am looking to cement a finals berth!!!

JANETZKI OUT!!!

Used my last 2 trades last week, got in Lade and Scott Thompson as my last 2 and they responded well on the weekend. Good week with 8 of my guys scoring well over 100 points! Back to #3 and looking to move up again in a week! Watch out boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think im pretty safe in the 8th spot atm, got shocking percentage but am 2 wins ahead of 9th spot, so im not sweating it. 4-1 last 5 weeks so im travelling well, need bate, lovett murray back and i might just beat ol benny next week! :D

got my highest score so far with 1725, so everythings coming up milhouse for me atm :D , one big name injury will kill me though, especially if its a ruckman.

hanging on by a thread in the tipping too, ruckers is 1 behind after a perfect 8 tipping on the weekend! :shock:

my regin is over. man i have had 6-8 players out for like 4-5 weeks now.
Please come back injured players.
GW Kyle for taking #1 and Ruckers for killing me this week and picking 8/8 tips. :)
18-22 is where it all counts and its knockout so i hope i get all my players back. Brock has killed me over the past few weeks..

oh i have the top spot, but still a couple of big games left. Still 3 trades left.

Are we aloud to trade in the finals? or we must use them all before the final non-finals game?

Back
Top Bottom