Ozcards AFL DreamTeam is HERE!!!

Yeah it should be a good series! I'm slowly starting to lose players though, but should have a full team for at least this week! :(

im well and truly screwed now: brown, davey, ablett all injured, my forward line is in tatters now.:(

my good rucks are injured apart from Lade, my backline has been killed through injury/suspension, only my midefield is cranking with judd, dal santo, delidio and power getting good numbers.

me thinks im going to get slaughtered come finals time :(

Cox was said to be a 50/50 this week, so maybe next week or the week after...that is if you have him!

jvalles69 said:
Cox was said to be a 50/50 this week, so maybe next week or the week after...that is if you have him!

nah, i traded cox for lade as soon as i heard he was injured. lades been a better consistent performer all year so it was a good trade i reckon.

The Gamblers are travelling well with 7 wins in a row and now in 6th.

Looking to make it 8 wins in a row coming into finals against The Yellow Shirts this week.

Its not to late to jump on the Gamblers band wagon;)....ALL ABOARD!!! :rolleyes:

good lead up to the finals for me, knocked off justin with my best score of the season on the weekend! :D

plus i scored higher than Johnno, and considering we both have no trades left, might mean i cause an upset next week ;)

Here are the First week of the finals:

1ST QUALIFYING FINAL
1. Mighty Pies
4. justdabest playerz

1ST ELIMINATION FINAL
5. MetallicA'
8. The JZAlenko's

2ND ELIMINATION FINAL
6. Ruckers
7. The Gamblers

2ND QUALIFYING FINAL
2. White Line Beaver
3. Man Boobs

I was 1st for ages and then finish 5th and miss out on the double chance #-o oh well..

MetallicA' said:
I was 1st for ages and then finish 5th and miss out on the double chance #-o oh well..

Ahh the beauty of managing your trades johnno :)

Will be a cracker first week of Finals. Lets go Justin, you beat me by 1 pt in the regular season payback time baby!!

Looks like maybe some more injury rumours adding to the players that are definately out! Shannon Grant = Gone, Johnstone/Bruce/Robb = dodgy, Burton = Gone, Hentschel = dodgy and I'm sure there are more! Lucky I have the second chance if i tank this week.

what source?

TJ is the most likely to play of the three ive heard and danners said in some interview their was a chance davey could play but deep inside i bet you he knows whos playing this week and who will be out injured.
Hope all 3 play! And congratulations to Matthew Bate for finally getting his NAB Nomination, the kid is going to be an absolute superstar. He can kick like 60 metres and already has 6 goals to his name in 9 matches. =P~

Metallica is GOOOOOOONE! strong first week of the finals for the JZAlenkos with my highest score of the season, only second behind ruckers (who pretty much murdered everyone :D ). still got a couple of key players to come back from injury too :cool:

and its looking good for the 2nd round as i beat kyles score by over 100 pts, could be a MAJOR upset in the works! :D

Benny is out....:(

After 8 straight wins leading into the finals i got absolutley smashed in the first week by Ruckers....I will be back next year....and i will get my revenge Ruckers!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom