Ozcard Group Case Break - 07/08 SPX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth, it's better that you don't know...seriously. But your hits in the break were pretty sweet.

Nice Break....especially liked the Cube background music setting the head bopping mood :)

VERY HAPPY with my "Bonus" Hit :D

Still don't know what I got in the normal hits though as I haven't had time to watch all the videos :(

hey guys! Been a busy morning!

Have been able to scan all pics and put who got each one this morning before work and I've now checked and they've finished uploading!!!!!

So here's for all u guys that cant watch the videos!!!

God bless

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12a.jpg

13.jpg

thanx for all your patience guys!!

God bless

Thanks for the Vids Rhys, what I have seen have been entertaining.......I saw my 3rd hit - what's with the smiley face (lol)

Love the way you have put pics with names up - Great Work!

Well it's taken me 2 days to get through this thread and I fell asleep on the last (box) video of the break; but I gotta say that's probably the most entertaining box break I have ever seen!! Not only the entertainment; but the extra effort was 2nd to none. The lengths that RJS & Stash have gone to just to ensure the vid's were up and running as well as that scan effort!! ALL I can do is :worthy:

I think you boys have found your calling..."OFFICIAL OZCARD TRADER GROUP CASE BREAKER'S"

Top effort...I'm def in next break held by you boys!! :D:thumbsup::D

P.S. Darth you killed it...but gee I was LMAO when the random hits were read out!! :lol: You must have been V :mad:

Well it's taken me 2 days to get through this thread and I fell asleep on the last (box) video of the break; but I gotta say that's probably the most entertaining box break I have ever seen!! Not only the entertainment; but the extra effort was 2nd to none. The lengths that RJS & Stash have gone to just to ensure the vid's were up and running as well as that scan effort!! ALL I can do is :worthy:

I think you boys have found your calling..."OFFICIAL OZCARD TRADER GROUP CASE BREAKER'S"

Top effort...I'm def in next break held by you boys!! :D:thumbsup::D

P.S. Darth you killed it...but gee I was LMAO when the random hits were read out!! :lol: You must have been V :mad:

Well summed up!

And Darth, Yeah bad luck on the Bonus Hits but you did KILL IT in the normal hits so your way ahead! :thumbsup:

PS - How can you drink that Mother stuff Rhys....tried in and yeah - Pass (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom