Ozcard Group Case Break - 07/08 SPX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhys, dont stress mate, we all have hiccups dude, I just cant believe how quick it got here!! You have done very VERY well mate. No one here will care if it takes some extra time to get the vids up, we all cool dude!!

Thanks heaps for running it mate, looking forward to the show!!:thumbsup:

what are you talking about

Angry_Mob.jpg

j/k :p

hahaha! thanx mate!!!

If I cant get the videos to work tonight! I'll do a recap video of the hits so U can see what was pulled from the case later on and post it up!!!!

Thanx guys! God bless

hey man, no probs. Dont do a recap vid though, cause that would ruin the excitement of the show mate!! Leave us in suspense!!!:D

hey man, no probs. Dont do a recap vid though, cause that would ruin the excitement of the show mate!! Leave us in suspense!!!:D

haha!!!! well I cant get the videos onto the computer!!!

I'll try a bit more to get the videos up!!!! But I'm not liking my chances!!!! (computer is just peeing me off! hahaha)

But I will try as hard as possible to get it done!!! I'll find something or someway to get it done! hahaha

Thanx guys!

God bless

man! this has been great fun!!!! :sarcasm:

haha!

I have finally been able to get the videos on to my computer!!! YAY!!!

I had to refilm it all with my new camera off of my TV! So the quality isnt 100% awesome, but it still works!!!

I just have to fix it all up later tonight after work and then they will be uploaded onto youtube and hopefully finished by tomorrow morning!!!!!!

Thanx for ur patience guys! I know its killing ya all, but it'll be done soon!!! hahaha!!

God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom