Ozcard Group Case Break - 07/08 SPX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rhys, I just tried to look at the videos and i can't see anything but the word random.org..........it's too blurry :(

Can everyone else see them OK?

Also - Are the Rookie Jersey Auto cards considered "Hits" or Rookie cards that go to the team owner?

Cheers

Hey Rhys, I just tried to look at the videos and i can't see anything but the word random.org..........it's too blurry :(

Can everyone else see them OK?

Also - Are the Rookie Jersey Auto cards considered "Hits" or Rookie cards that go to the team owner?

Cheers

Hey buddy!!!

If u click on the link and go to actual youtube....u can watch the videos in high quality!

Also the RC jersey autos are classed as hits! As thats how they are in the packs! You dont get a RC jersey auto plus an auto or jersey in the same pack! Unless its a hot box

So whoever has that hit number when it comes out is the one who gets it!

Thanx mate

Woohoo!!!! :thumbsup::p:D:woot::v:

The case is on the way!!! And has arrived in Brisbane!!!

8/25/2008 11:16 am Clearance processing complete Brisbane, Australia

Hopefully I receive it early tomorrow, so I can bust in my break from work. Otherwise the break will be done on Friday as I'm stuck at work all week :mad::cry: hahaha!

Thanx to everyone for their participation and lets get some davidmaghe mojo magic in this break, as he is part of it! hahaha

ie...
davidmaghepull.jpg

What a pull!!!

God bless guys!!

Rhys

Gotta keep myself amused while im not working or
explscan.gif

spose i could go for a drive
EricAniS.gif

or get some lunch
fatguyeats.gif

or put some music on and
dancelg.gif

back on topic *taps foot waiting*

Some big mojo has to be around the corner for a group break, hasnt been anything big recently.

Also the RC jersey autos are classed as hits! As thats how they are in the packs! You dont get a RC jersey auto plus an auto or jersey in the same pack! Unless its a hot box

So whoever has that hit number when it comes out is the one who gets it!

Thanx mate

thats good if u have Oden or Yi cause they dont sign for Upper Deck so their RC's will goto the teams instead of being hits

hahahaha

hey guys!!!

Case arrived this morning!!! I busted it at James house around lunch during my break and am at work at the moment!!!

Had a lot of trouble with my camera as it shut off twice during the first box, so I ended up using my video camera which I had for back up, just in case of this exact situation!!!

So I will try get it all onto my computer tonight once I get home and let u see the result!!! And if I cant I'll just record it from my TV to my new digital camera I just bought (after this mixup!!) and post onto youtube tomorrow if I can!!!

And if all else fails, I'll just record it all onto dvds and post everyone a DVD of the break along with the cards u got and post the scans on here!!!

So sorry for the drama, I've been stressing all day!!!

God bless

Rhys, dont stress mate, we all have hiccups dude, I just cant believe how quick it got here!! You have done very VERY well mate. No one here will care if it takes some extra time to get the vids up, we all cool dude!!

Thanks heaps for running it mate, looking forward to the show!!:thumbsup:

Rhys, dont stress mate, we all have hiccups dude, I just cant believe how quick it got here!! You have done very VERY well mate. No one here will care if it takes some extra time to get the vids up, we all cool dude!!

Thanks heaps for running it mate, looking forward to the show!!:thumbsup:

hahaha! thanx mate!!!

If I cant get the videos to work tonight! I'll do a recap video of the hits so U can see what was pulled from the case later on and post it up!!!!

Thanx guys! God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom