OzCard AFL Tipping Prizes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh shite #-o . I have missed all of this. I put my name down and, well, it slipped my mind. It was today that I saw the AFL was kicking off and I remembered about the tipping contest. Well I have missed heaps. And I can't remember my password and I am not home to get it. Haven't been home really for the last month.
Go sue_7777..
Hey Richo. Send me your addy and I will send something anyway.

I will PM you my Addy but did you know you can request your password if you have forgot it ?!?

Yeah. I realised that. I have trouble accessing my webmail from work. Not really sure why either. It is a .net and not .com place so maybe they have some filtering or something.

OK, No more cards were received so this thread can be locked down. Once I hear back from the last two people who sent me cards (So I can sort out who sent what) I will create a link with the Final list of the cards included in the Jackpot along with another copy of the rules.

Thanks to EVERYONE who did send cards in, it was a GREAT response and it has certainly made the prize worth playing for :) So far I am off to a bad start and got the first tip wrong already :lol:
Regards

Ha ! I knew YOU would say that :lol: :(
Anyways, I am trying to lock this thread down now as it is done & dusted......Admins please lock it down ASAP
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom