OzCard AFL Tipping Prizes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think it's something fishermen would understand!!!

Richo - Cards in the mail yesterday, so our packages should cross paths.

;-)

Thanks Clarkey, I am still in MLB but I will get online from time ti time so I'll acknowledge all yor card receipts when I get home guys !

I WILL be home before the cut-off date
Regards

Richo i have sent you that jordan card you wanted so instead of sending me the jersey card you said you would can you please use as my entry fee into the tipping comp?

Thanks Brett, I'll add you to the list when I get home.

MetallicA - Not too late to join (You have until the 30th of March)

PM sent Metalica :)

We now have 20 members and most have decided to donate a card and try for the Jackpot so it is going to be worth your while in joining :)

I am STILL in MLB doing security for the Avalon Airshow so as soon as I get home I will update who else has donated cards as I know a few arrived late last week :)
Cheers

I am STILL in MLB guys but my wife gave me these names of people who have sent me cards........

These are the people who have sent you cards.

T Lomas from Sylvania Waters NSW
Dave Cantfly from Rydalmere NSW
Matthew Smith from Bendigo VIC
Andrew Clarke from Hallett Cove SA

One of those people sent me a few Duhon cards but I don't know as I haven't got home to look but thanks in Advance, I will send you a PM when I get home. The cards sent will be added to the Jackpot list late this week.
Regards

i hear a rumour that Mathew Smith bloke is a legend, thats the word going around the site anyway ;)

Ok people - I have updated the Jackpot Prize Pool and it is getting pretty big !

I have a few more cards to add but my wife mixed two lots up so i don't know who sent them. I have PM'd the people involved and will hopefully have their cards included soon.

It's not too late to join but it MAY be late too qualify for the Jackpot prize Pool as the card/s have to get to be BEFORE the 31st of March !

maybe make it so they are Postmarked 31st March Richo? that way if there is a mail delay they still qualify?

Nope, no changes to the rules now dude :)

The card/s MUST GET TO ME BEFORE the 31st of March as I stated way back (4 Weeks ago) so everyone has had heaps of time to get them in.

Anyways, no-one has asked for my address recently so apart from the last two I have to sort out (which have both made it in time) I don't think anyone else intends to join in the hunt for the jackpot :(
Ciao

Yup it sure is Matty !

Tomorrow is the last mail day so I would say that is just about it for the Jackpot !

Ohhh shite #-o . I have missed all of this. I put my name down and, well, it slipped my mind. It was today that I saw the AFL was kicking off and I remembered about the tipping contest. Well I have missed heaps. And I can't remember my password and I am not home to get it. Haven't been home really for the last month.
Go sue_7777..
Hey Richo. Send me your addy and I will send something anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom