Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
OK fellow OzcardTrader Tipsters, I now have had a majority of you say you want to tip for a prize and are willing to give up a card as an entry fee into the Tipping Competition so here is how it will work:

1. The Tipping Competition is FREE to enter

2. If you do not pay a NBA Card Fee you are playing for Bragging Rights only

3. A NBA card of High BV $6.00 or more must be donated to be eligble to win the Jackpot at the end of the competition.

4. The Jackpot Winner is the person who is highest on the Tipping Table at the end of Round 22 and has qualified to win the Jackpot by donating a NBA Card.

5. Cards can be of any type as long as you send at least one of High BV $6.00 or more.

6. Please feel free to donate more than one card as all cards given up will be recorded and posted on this thread including year, style, make etc and WHO donated it.

7. Your Entry Fee card MUST be received BEFORE the First Round to be eligble to win the Jackpot at the end of the season.

8. Any cards received after Round One will be added to the Jackpot but will not make the person sending the card eligble to win the Jackpot unless they have already qualified.

9. Game Used Cards are preferred but not compulsory !

10. Cards are to be posted to Richo who will be responsible for packaging and packing the cards out to the winner at the end of the competition (PM him for his postal address).

11. Yes Richo can be trusted :)

12. The reason the card/s must be in before the first round is because this stops people from deciding to enter the Jackpot Competition after they have seen they are going well ;)

13. Winner Takes all :D

I think that makes it fair for everyone entering the competition, hopefully the rules are pretty clear, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on this thread :D
Regards

Prizes Donated by OzCard Members !

OK Tipsters, here is what the Winner of the OzCards AFL Tipping Competition will win:

1. 00/01 SP Game Floor - Authentic Floor - Dikembe Mutombo #MT
Donated by Ryanm2117
2. 02/03 Upper Deck - Practice Session Jersey - Courtney Alexander #CA-PS
Donated by Ace e
3. 04/05 Skybox Autogrpahics - JerseyGraphics - Boris Diaw #J-BD
Donated by Jvalles69
4. 05/06 Upper Deck Hardcourt - Hardcourt Materials - Ronald Murray #HM-RM
Donated by Richo
5. 02/03 Upper Deck - All-Star Authentics Shorts - Wally Szczerbiak #WS-AS
Donated by Sue_7777
6. 02/03 Fleer Genuine - Genuine Coverage - Antoine Walker
Donated by Sue_7777
7. 04/05 Upper Deck - All-Star Weekend Authentics - Jamaal Magloire #ASW-JM
Donated by Benny J
8. 05/06 Reflections - Fabrics - Baron Davis #FR-BD
Donated by Benny J
9. 05/06 Sage Hit - Reflect Autograph - Rashad McCants #RA32 (#025/100)
Donated by Benny J
10. 05/06 Upper Deck Sweet Shot - Sweet Shot Jersey - Samuel Dalembert #SSJ-SD (#174/250)
Donated by Webber_Mad
11. 06/07 SP Game Used - Authentic Fabrics - Vince Carter #158
Donated by Webber_Mad
12. 99/00 Upper Deck - Power Deck - Michael Jordan #PD1
Donated by Tony
13. 02/03 Topps Expectations - First Shot Jersey - Melvin Ely #FS-ME
Donated by Tony
14. 03/04 Fleer Showcase - Sweet Stitches - Kobe Bryant #3SS
Donated by Tony
15. 92/93 Stadium Club - Shaquille O'Neal #201
Donated by Can't Fly
16. 92/93 Stadium Club - Rookie Card - Shaquille O'Neal #247
Donated by Can't Fly
17. 92/93 Upper Deck - Shaquille O'Neal #474
Donated by Can't Fly
18. 05/06 STopps Style 1952 - Hardwood Classics Jersey - Kenyon Martin #HCR-KM
Donated by Can't Fly
19. 03/04 UD Glass - Superlative Swatches - Terrell Brandon #SS-TB
Donated by wolvesjr34
20. 05/06 Upper Deck Hardcourt - Sarunas Jasikevigius RC - #94 (#0588/1750)
Donated by Belz
21. 2006 Press Pass Authentics - Rodney Carney AU - (#145/200)
Donated by Mattyj
22. 02/03 Upper Deck Hardcourt - UD Game Floor - Stephon Marbury - #SM-F
Donated by WhereisWally78
23. 04/05 Hoops - Supreme Court Jersey Card - Richard Jefferson - #SC/RJ
Donated by WhereisWally78
24. 04/05 Upper Deck - UD Game Jersey - Rasheed Wallace - #GJ-RW
Donated by JeWeLLsTaH
25. 03/04 Sp Game Used - All Star Apparel - - Marko Jaric #JA-AS
Donated by AndrewG23
26. 05/06 Reflections - Julius Hodge RC - #102 (#0404/1499)
Donated by AndrewG23

Considering the number of people (10 ot of 16) who wanted to play for a Prize in the AFL Tipping Competition I am surprised at the lack of PM's I have got asking me for my addy and letting me know what they will be donating ?

If you wanted to play for a prize please get on board and send your card ASAP :)
Regards

Done :)

6 people have replied so far and are sending a card/s !

So it looks like we will have a Jackpot - Small or large will be determined by the amount of cards I am send ;)

Considering the number of people (10 ot of 16) who wanted to play for a Prize in the AFL Tipping Competition I am surprised at the lack of PM's I have got asking me for my addy and letting me know what they will be donating ?

Perhaps most (like me), expected you would've sent a PM or perhaps even a "tippermail" ;-) with your address to send the cards to.

Just my opinion.

Yeah I suppose your right Clarkey but I didn't have time so I hoped you would all read this eventually...I'll PM you my Addy :)

DON'T FORGET, YOUR ENTRY FEE OF 1 CARD MUST REACH ME BEFORE THE 31st OF MARCH

BTW - The responses have started flooding in now so it looks like we will have a nice little Jackpot for the Winner :D
Keep an eye on this thread to see what the Jackpot will consist of (2nd Post)
Cheers & Beers

FIRST addition of the Prize pool is now on the 2nd post of the 1st Page, thanks goes out to Ryanm2117 :D

Mine will be sent tomorrow Richo....sorry for the delay!

No problems Benny (Hope it's a NICE ONE :))

Sorry Richo, I have only just seen the thread. I am in for the jackpot. Can you please PM me your address.
Cheers
Mauro

Done - Thanks M

Another card has arrived towards our jackpot, check out the 2nd Post on page 1 of this thread for the full Jackpot listing :D

I'm sending off a Terrell Brandon Superlative swatches BV $12 (at least in my Beckett) by the end of the week, so be on the lookout for that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom