ozballer update.

Hey guys, it's Norm's bro here, as Al promised earlier, just updating on his condition. He had another op over the weekend, the outcome at this stage is still unsure, and he is still heavily sedated because of the pain. We won't know his release date until he wakes up. Just wanna give a huge thanks to all the board members for their well wishes.
A huge thanks for what you guys are also organising, I wont say a word! Thanks to Al for all his support also!

I hope Norm is OK after the latest operation!

Please send him out best wishes and if anyone wants to contact me to help out, we have something in the works to cheer up Norm!

Cheers
Matt

Hey guys, it's Norm's bro here, just a quick update on his condition. He woke up in a lot of pain this morning, apparently very hungry and confused about what day it was. He'll be in ICU for a a few more days before being moved to a regular room. All seems to be good so far, touch wood. I'm under orders to keep a check on JR's on ebay for him, might give his account a work out! He can foot the bill once he's out! :p I did tell him that everyone here has wished him a healthy return and that brought a smile to his face! Thanks guys...

Hey guys, it's Norm's bro here, just a quick update on his condition. He woke up in a lot of pain this morning, apparently very hungry and confused about what day it was. He'll be in ICU for a a few more days before being moved to a regular room. All seems to be good so far, touch wood. I'm under orders to keep a check on JR's on ebay for him, might give his account a work out! He can foot the bill once he's out! :p I did tell him that everyone here has wished him a healthy return and that brought a smile to his face! Thanks guys...

Thanks for the update but don't go too hard on JR's, save some for me. ;)

Thanks for the update.. can't wait to see him here...

I hope you get to find very cool JR smith cards for him when he's out of ICU.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All the best Norm - missed this thread a while back....and great job Norm's Bro - he's lucky to have u....!!

Back
Top Bottom