One Test Wonders Bryce Mcgain Signed Card!!

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Ok seen this on ebay
BRYCE McGAIN SIGNED 2008 VIC BUSHRANGERS CRICKET CARD - eBay Signed Memorabilia, Memorabilia, Cricket, Sport. (end time 13-Oct-09 21:38:06 AEDST)
How strange that a Neville can be worth so much! It is a strange world we live in sometimes if a one test wonder can be so collectable but i guess that the market dictates the price and there probably isnt a great deal of these around. Whos got one of these
i got one:) Put up your posts of any one test wonders cards that any of u have signed

nathraider

The following have played one test for Australia:
Phil Emery *
Ned Gregory
Stuart Law *
Mick Malone *
Ken Meuleman
Jeff Moss
Lisle Nagel
Keith Slater
George Thoms
Ashley Woodcock
Ken Eastwood*
There may be more.
*Have signed cards by these.

Damn Stuart Law only played one test, I am sure he was good enough to play more

i have a newspaper clipping on my wall, the heading reads: 'McPAIN.' It is a absolute classic!! Poor McGain though. At a Ford Ranger Cup game last year in Perth, my friend got his sweat towel at the end of game, he kept on asking him and in the end McGain just gave up and gave the towel to him lol.

i have a newspaper clipping on my wall, the heading reads: 'McPAIN.' It is a absolute classic!! Poor McGain though. At a Ford Ranger Cup game last year in Perth, my friend got his sweat towel at the end of game, he kept on asking him and in the end McGain just gave up and gave the towel to him lol.
hahahaha good story mate We have a sweaty bushrangers cap from Aiden Blizzard lol u should see the sweat stains on it.
He was unlucky poor old Mcgain but he is a nice guy

---------- Post added 13-10-2009 at 12:24 PM ----------

The following have played one test for Australia:
Phil Emery *
Ned Gregory
Stuart Law *
Mick Malone *
Ken Meuleman
Jeff Moss
Lisle Nagel
Keith Slater
George Thoms