One of a kind PC!!

hang time

Hang Time
Real Name
mark verkaik
eBay User
hang_time8
hey all, you must have a look at my PC. i've been working on the 0405 black diamond set for 6months atleast now!! Here's what i've completed:
Blue base set 1-198 Completed
Red base set #'d/100 1-198 188/198
Green Base set #'d/25 1-198 140/198
Blue Cuts 1-42 Completed
Red Cuts 1-42 Completed
Green Cuts 1-42 35/42
Quad Cuts 1-42 7/42 (just started)
Blue Jerseys 1-42 Completed
Red Jerseys #'d/250 1-42 41/42
Green Jerseys #'d/100 1-42 38/42
GEMOGRAPHIES 1-36 COMPLETED

Anyways here's the link to my photobucket.....check out the PC and let me know what you think...if there is anything else you would like to see scans of from this set let me know and i'll see what i can do!

Pictures by hang_time8 - Photobucket

Also, if you have any cards from this set...check my wantlist!!!
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=64560#post64560

that sweet must have taken a fair bit of time and alot of research to find most of them. good to see a master set almost complete good luck on the rest!

thanks man!!! i got most of the auto's off ebay...i think the garnett is probably the rarest one! I hope you can find one too! Sick garnett collection there!

good work hang-time. thats insane your chasing a whole product and close to finishing. :D
all those autos are so sweet, mj, bron, melo, kobe, bg...
nice looking set too :cool:

That's an incredible effort!!! Like Mr KG - I'm drooling over the Kg Gemography!!!

I have the KG Quad diamond cuts under favourites in on my bucket site. If u r keen lmk - will only sell
LMK
Cheers Al

thanks to everyone for there input on my collection!!!! it is very much appreciated! i love hearing feedback on a job well done..even though the hard part is still ahead! the thing i really look forward to is completing the green/25 set.....how many people can say they have set that there can only be 25 of in the whole world? not many!!! and eel1979.....i only have so much money lol.....it would likely cost 1K on the jordan alone for the auto jersey/10 im not rich.....im a college student with a passion for cards, for the sport. Also why i didn't attempt to put together the black/5 set....and if i get all the quad cuts great, if not i'm not worried....with that said LJandKG i'm not going to tear into your PC for the quad garnett cut but if it comes down to it i know where to find it and that is awesome!!!!!
thanks again all, i look forward to more feedback!!!!

thats an incredible collection there mate!!! and also a great collection of rookie cards!!1 i love rookie cards and u got some great ones there! :)

Back
Top Bottom